Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 1, 2016
I had played this game several years ago on a Macintosh computer. Several years, and a few household moves, later and I got a copy of the game for the PC - but not the manual. A lot of the DnD info is in the manual, so this manual is as handy as a Dungeon Master's guide.
on November 24, 2013
This is the best Dungeons & Dragons video game I ever played. Every aspect of this game was designed well. I haven't come across another game that comes close to equaling it.
One person found this helpful
on October 30, 2016
best... game... eva.
on January 20, 2011
I absolutely Love the Baldur's Gate Series. Not only are the games fantastic so is the award winning sound track that accompanies each game. Addicting.
One person found this helpful
on December 2, 2014
This was a replacement for one I bought years ago. One of the old cd's shattered in my computer.
LOVE this game.
on December 4, 2012
I Love playing Baldurs gate. This is an instant classic. It makes me forget the worries in the real world. IMHO
2 people found this helpful
on August 5, 2013
I got the mac version with no spirals, was disappointed. 10 more words are required. 10 more words are required.
on March 23, 2016
Great old school rpg, especially for fantasy dorks.
on April 29, 2016
amazing game even after all these years
on February 28, 2016
my customer love it
|11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.