Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2
|Price:||+ $4.69 shipping|
- Fast paced, addictive hack n' slash combat with over 40+ levels of thrilling action spread over 4 acts
- Five new customizable characters, each with distinctive powers appearances and abilities that develop throughout the game
- New, amazingly detailed environments and monsters with even more explosive spell effects than before
- A new, inventive item creation system that allows players to forge their own unique magical weapons and armor from raw components
- Hidden areas, secret characters, and hundreds of items to discover, customize, and use, from enchanted potions and scrolls to wands
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Embark on a new adventure in Baldur's Gate & brave terrible dangers in search of fortune, glory & power / For XBOX / Rated T: Teen Sequel to the highly acclaimed 2002 Console RPG of the Year from the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences Branching storyline allows the player to choose how he or she wants to the play the game, making each game experience unique Two-player cooperative mode that allows both players to play the game on a full screen For the Microsoft XBOX Game Console
From the Manufacturer
Darkness gathers yet again in the sprawling port city of Baldur's Gate. Bloodthirsty bandits stalk the trade roads, a secret society of heartless assassins dominate the criminal underworld abducting citizens on moonless nights dragging them screaming into the darkness. The city's most recent saviors vanished along with the Onyx Tower, and so, in heroic tradition, adventurers throughout the Western Heartlands make the journey to Baldur's Gate to meet their great and unknown fate.
Embark on a new adventure in Baldur's Gate and brave terrible dangers in search of fortune, glory, and power. Face a multitude of sinister enemies while traveling through many spectacular environments in this action-packed fantasy game. Rid the lands of chaos, mastering skills, spells, and deadly weapons the fate of thousands hangs in the balance.
- Five Customizable characters each with distinct powers, appearances & abilities that develop throughout the game
- Over 40 fast paced hack n slash levels to explore spread over 4 Acts
- Hidden areas, secret characters & hundreds of items to discover, customize & use
- Single and two-player cooperative mode
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Ranged weapons are easier to shoot, without having to try so hard to aim them first. And you no longer require arrows, which is super helpful.
-It seems like getting money is a lot easier in this game vs DA1.
-More item drops.
-Five characters + 2 unlockable characters.
-This could perhaps be a glitch, I'm not sure. But during certain parts of the game, the entire things goes into slow motion and won't stop until every enemy is dead. Sometimes when I walk into an empty room, it will be slow motion until I destroy one particular box. It's rather weird.
-You get a LOT of good drops early in the game. Some people would see this as a Pro, but not if you like a challenge. I got a good weapon in the first 10 minutes of the game and didn't end up selling it until halfway through the game, but I couldn't purchase or find a better one.
-There is no real mage, which is really disappointing to me. There's a necromancer and a priest, which come close, but not quite it.
Overall, it's a great game. If you played and loved the first one, you'll love this one. At one point, you even get to rescue the three characters from the first one. ;)
After receiving I started to play the game and it shorty gave damaged disk error on 2 different systems. Junk! Contacted seller and waiting to see what they will do.