Save 3% on Thermal Cycling Bike Jersey Blue L when you purchase 1 or more Thermal Cycling Pants offered by Baleaf Sports. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 5% on Men's Cycling Jacket Windproof（Size L） when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Baleaf Sports. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 5% on Thermal Skull Cap（Black） when you purchase 1 or more Thermal Cycling Pants offered by Baleaf Sports. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 100% Polyester. Fleece/Super Warm-keeping/Windproof.
- Drawstring closure
- 【COLD RESISTANCE & WINDPROOF】This biking pants are made of soft fleece which provides long lasting warmth and comfort, extremely effective at blocking out the cold and wind.
- 【UTILITY ZIPPER POCKETS】Both of the front pockets with secured zippers of the cycling pants provide great convenience, great for carrying your keys, phone, etc.
- 【LOOSE FITTING LEG】The Athletic Pants with zippered ankle cuffs design can expand the width of the ankle cuff to accommodate over boots or just have a looser fit for an adjustable leg openings.
- 【ELASTIC WAISTBAND】Elastic waistband with inner draw-cord provides the right amount of flexibility for a better fit. You can adjust the running pants size by yourself.
- 【MULTIPLE USES】The area around the knees is stitched specially to be more flexible. Reflective elements for low-light visibility. Baleaf Men's Mountain Bike Pants featuring windproof and warm is perfect for cycling, hiking, climbing, running, skiing and other winter outdoor activities. It's the best choice for Thanksgiving and Christmas Gifts.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?BALEAF started as cycling underwear in 2013, focusing on providing professional cycling apparel and accessories with excellent designers and supply chain. In 2019, Baleaf Sports became one of the most popular sellers on Amazon.
What makes our product unique?We committed to supply premium quality products and keep improving the products through passion and relentless pursuit of innovation. Our cycling products cover shorts, pants, tights and jersey jacket, etc.
Why we love what we do?Baleaf will accompany you all the way. Let cycling celebrate life!
Baleaf Athletic Running Pants made of double-layer synthetic material with micro-fleece lining feature windproof to keep you warm in cold weather. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch enhance your range of motion for easy riding. Don't let cold weather keep you off your bike!
Customer Size Ref:
- I'm 5'10, 190, 34/36 waist 30 inch inseam. I bought a 2XL and they fit perfectly.
- 6'-1" 185lbs and the large fits perfectly. Not too short either.
- I am a 30 inch waist and a 30 inch length, the medium fit me perfect.
- I'm a 36 waist and 32 length. I bought XXL and they fit great/perfect.
Baleaf Windproof Cycling Running Pants for Multi Sports
Customer Questions & Answers
Question: Are this pants water resistant?
Answer: I can tell you that if you sprinkle them with water, it beads up. In my experience, they are also warm and comfortable.
Answer: Yes. Very light rain is no problem. Not sure about a long, steady soak. Light snow seems like it could brush right off.
Question: Are these good for running?
Answer: Definitely would work well for running.
Question: Does this product have padding inside?
Answer: No, it doesn't.
- Best Use: Cycling, Running
- Pad Type: No Chamois
- Reflective: Yes
Soft fleece inside
Soft fleece inside provides long lasting warmth and comfort
Elastic waistband with inner drawstring keeps pants in position for on-bike comfort
Zippers at ankles allow easy on and off over bike shoes
Reflective elements enhance visibility in low-light situations
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 11 x 2 inches; 13.4 Ounces
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : December 16, 2015
- ASIN : B019GUI0UQ
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm 6' 2", 220 lbs. and wear 36W x 34L pants.
The size large in this product fits me just right.
I bought these for cold-weather cycling.
They are very warm, and wind proof.
Can't speak to the water-proof - since I've yet to wear them in wet weather.
When I start cycling at a moderate pace, these things are too hot, so I start sweating. This is at around 30-35 F. Then, when I cruise, my workout intensity goes down and because I sweat too much earlier, I start to freeze. Confused? So was I.
These things don't breath at all, so they don't wick moisture. The bottom line is that these things have poor heat management and are not intended for cycling.
Update on Size Large. The size Large came in today. Here's the measurements (typically un-stretched): Waist 31", waist (stretched) 42", hips 42", inseam 31.5", upper thigh 23", cuff 12.5", overall length about 41". Keep in mind these are outside measurements and since they are double layer the inside measurements will be a little less. These have the additional room I need and I will be happily keeping them.
I wear tights under these for winter riding - Did a 20 mile ride a few hours ago. 16 degrees with wind chill and winds blowing pretty steady at 15-20mph. Warmth wasn't an issue, wouldn't recommend not wearing a base layer under them for these temps, however.
They blocked the wind fine - I was pleased with that.
My only real complaint is they are slippery on the saddle. I use a Brooks saddle and I had to shift my butt back constantly due to sliding forward. If your saddle has a bit more "tooth" than smooth leather, you should be fine - but I struggled to stay put on my trusty saddle I've used for a few years now. Something to consider.
I wore them at the navel and they fit great. If you are an under-gut person, they run long and may not work out.
I'll keep them in my rotation - for the price, they are a solid option, as long as you are ok with possibly having saddle issues...I won't wear them on longer rides due to this
I’m sure I’ll be ordering another pair of these pants.
Top reviews from other countries
They do keep the wind out, most the water off and are very warm. The two zipped pockets seem fine, holding a phone and keys etc. securely. Fit is good with plenty of stretch for the bike. Zipped lower legs ensure there is no risk of getting caught in the chain.
I do find they are not fast wicking so I have learned to turn them inside out to dry after a ride. At present I cannot vouch for any water resistant qualities but as I ride for recreation, if it rains it's because I got caught out.
I would certainly get another pair, in fact I have thought about getting some to use in the garden as they are so tough, comfy, stretchy and would fit easily into wellies.
Very warm yet breathable.
Windproof and water resistant.
I got them in a small which is a 30 inch waist for men but I'm a female with a 26 inch waist and the small fit me great as they have an adjustable tie closure in the waistband so I was able to make the overall fit smaller.
I wanted good all round pants for all weather , I used my bike to go to work and the amount of sweat was literally uncomfortable (without sounding disgusting) and this this due to the pants not being one bit breathable.
Its a real let down , so unless the outside temperature is 5 or under , your going to be very warm and sweaty.
Shame really ... as the pants are actually good quality.