|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$18.99 - $23.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Solid: 87% Nylon/13% Spandex, Charcoal: 50% Cotton/36% Polyester/14% Spandex, Space Dye:90% Polyester/10% Spandex
- Non see-through, moisture-wicking, breathable and stretchy fabric provides complete coverage
- Anti-drop, high-rise, wide waistband for no muffin top and maximum coverage
- Hidden waistband pocket for stashing your key or card
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort
- Gusseted crotch for greater freedom of movement
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Baleaf yoga shorts, capris and pants are made with soft and quick-drying material, They breathe well and keep you cool and dry for indoor and outdoor yoga. They are all made of non-see through fabric that are thick enough to keep you away from awkward moment.
Baleaf yoga shorts, capris and pants are four-needle sewn with stretchy and skin-friendly fabric, they keep you unrestricted while you made bends and stretches. We provide basic yoga bottoms that match most tops and tanks, even for casual wears.
Quick-drying, stretchy, breathable material wicks away sweat to keep you cool
Skin-friendly and soft fabric offers a smooth, low-friction performance
Stretchy material offers you a great range of movement
- Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01GFCRDWE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 28, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I weigh 155, 28" waist and 41 inches in my hips/butt area, with 22% Body fat. I could wear a medium or a large. I got a medium in these, and a Large in the Capri's
The Capri's in the medium stay where they need to, and are my go-to gym capri's. These pants I wear all the time, and have held up well through the washes
I like how the help "hold-in" my little pouch, so I can wear a little tighter shirts without feeling self-counscious
(For reference - I bought Medium - 5'5 140 lbs)
I wear them to the gym and to work (as a bartender at a sports bar) and they never let me down. Never sheer (which is so hard to find) even when I bend over, high waisted so no butt crack hanging out, a little bit of compression to make you look fit, and not too long where they scrunch up a ton at my ankles. I LOVE THEM!! For the price you can't beat them!