- Product Dimensions: 9 x 8.6 x 5.5 inches ; 4.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01GRQQDSS
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (227 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,308 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Balega Enduro V-Tech Quarter Athletic Running Socks for Men and Women
$9.68 - $33.98
- 100% Other Fibers
- U.S. made Drynamix moisture management fibers
- Non constricting compression bands
- Sensitive rib top and extra deep heel pocket
- Mesh construction for added ventilation; Cushioning for impact resistance
- Medium volume construction
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Balega socks are engineered with the company's proprietary DryNamix moisture management technology that keeps feet cool and dry while allowing free airflow for maximum comfort, performance and durability. All of Balega's running socks have been race tested and incorporate a hand linked seamless toe, eliminating abrasion across the top of the foot. The company also knits an extra deep heel pocket ensuring that each sock fits the foot perfectly and does not slide down during a run. VTech Arch Support System for adds structure along the arch of your foot, and extra cushioning on the heel for impact resistance. Designed with a medium volume construction. Drynamix Polyester 69%, Nylon 29%, Elastane 2%.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
First of all, I love the look and style of these socks. Striking pattern that looks good with most of my running shoes. The symmetrical pattern makes it easy to center the sock perfectly on your foot. Initially the fit seemed very snug compared to my Drymax XL size socks. I got used to it after the first run. During my first run with these socks , I noticed that feet were getting warmer than normal. Maybe because of the fabric or extra friction? Not sure. But never had that feeling with the Drymax socks. I bought 2 pairs of these socks. I will be returning the unused pair as I simply cannot run with these.
Update: Well, I did start the return process, but the cost of sending back 1 pair of socks to the 3rd-party seller was less than amazon-like. I will end up just wearing these around the house, as they are not up to running quality, at least for me.
Love these socks.
They are more expensive than I would buy for a single pair of socks but they are a gift. $11 is about as cheap as you can find them
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Seem to be a better quality.