- 75% Polyester, 23% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- U.S. made Drynamix moisture management fibers
- Non constricting compression bands
- Sensitive rib top and extra deep heel pocket
- Mesh construction for added ventilation; cushioning for impact resistance
- Medium volume construction
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
We are more than employees. We are a community dedicated to each other and to making the finest running socks. Our team of over 300 men and women is our greatest asset, and they are exceptional. We believe self-empowerment is the key to growing the confidence and dignity of our staff, so we provide training programs focusing on personal development.
We proudly produce Balega in state of the art, globally environmentally conscious, manufacturing facilities.
Balega running socks deliver unmatched excellence in their fit, feel and performance. Our commitment to quality and durability is built on years of research and is present in every thread, every seam, every detail.
- Balega running socks fit snug and don't move on the foot. We offer five sizes to ensure the perfect fit.
- We knit 30% more stitches and add branches into the heel, ensuring heel protection and optimal stretch.
- All Balega toe seams are hand-linked for ultimate seam-free comfort.
- All Balega socks are moisture-wicking, thanks to strategically-placed ventilation panels.
Balega Enduro V-Tech Quarter Socks
Not Too Thick, Not Too Thin
Balega Enduro V-Tech Quarter Socks For Men and Women are the perfect mid-weight, medium cushion sock, with V-Tech Arch Support System to keep socks in place all day long.
Made with Drynamix
Proprietary Drynamix moisture-wicking fibers, plus specially constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels keep feet cool and dry.
Fit & Feel
- Hand-linked seamless toe and rib top minimizes friction and prevents chafing
- V-Tech Arch Support System provides structure and matches the contours of the foot
- Medium-volume cushioning delivers impact resistance
The Balega Difference
All Balega running socks are manufactured with the best U.S.-made performance yarn in state-of-the-art facilities in Cape Town, South Africa and Hickory, North Carolina.
Every pair of Balega socks is hand-inspected by our dedicated quality inspection teams and pre-washed before packing.
All Balega packaging is printed onpartially recycled board. Our manufacturing facilities use a water recycling purification system that recovers up to 50% of wastewater.
Balega socks are engineered with the company’s proprietary DryNamix moisture management technology that keeps feet cool and dry while allowing free airflow for maximum comfort, performance and durability. All of Balega’s running socks have been race tested and incorporate a hand linked seamless toe, eliminating abrasion across the top of the foot. The company also knits an extra deep heel pocket ensuring that each sock fits the foot perfectly and does not slide down during a run. V-Tech Arch Support System for adds structure along the arch of your foot, and extra cushioning on the heel for impact resistance. Designed with a medium volume construction.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.76 x 1.38 x 0.39 inches; 1.41 Ounces
- Item model number : 8537-3363
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : September 5, 2018
- Manufacturer : Balega Socks
- ASIN : B07H3ZH2LY
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update- seller immediately sent a replacement pair the next day. Great customer service. Moving my 1 star rating to a 4.
I cannot recommend this sock more. It is now my main and only athletic sock.