- 100% Other Fibers
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Hand crafted, high performance Ultralight No Show running socks are lighter and thinner to provide a true minimalist running feel
- Ultrafine Hi-Tech performance yarns on a high needle counting knitting machine provides the sheerest, lightest sock on the planet while still providing the necessary protection
- Reinforced cushioned heel and toe for comfort and durability and a broad elastic arch support in both the arch and ankle firmly keep the sock in place
- Heel tab aids in preventing the sock slipping into your running shoe
- Left/Right construction method ensures the perfect fit
- Department Name: womens;unisex-adult
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Balega is a designer and manufacturer of technical performance socks. With a proud American-South African initiative, the company develops its product in both South Africa and North Carolina production facilities utilizing the best performance yarns produced in the United States. Crafted for a superior fit and unmatched comfort, Balega is committed to technical excellence, quality, and performance.
Balega running socks deliver unmatched excellence in their fit, feel and performance. Our commitment to quality and durability is built on years of research and is present in every thread, every seam, every detail.
- Balega running socks fit snug and don't move on the foot. We offer five sizes to ensure the perfect fit.
- We knit 30% more stitches and add branches into the heel, ensuring heel protection and optimal stretch.
- All Balega toe seams are hand-linked for ultimate seam-free comfort.
- All Balega socks are moisture-wicking, thanks to strategically-placed ventilation panels.
Balega Ultralight No-Show Athletic Running Socks
Balega Ultralight No-Show Athletic Running Socks for Men and Women are light and thin, with left/right construction that hugs the foot for comfort and performance.
Made with Drynamix
Proprietary Drynamix moisture-wicking fibers, plus specially constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels keep feet cool and dry.
Fit & Feel
- Hand-linked seamless toe minimizes friction, preventing chafing on top of the foot
- Deep heel pocket and high heel tab prevents the sock from slipping
- Medium-low cushioning ensures comfort and performance for extended training
The Balega Difference
All Balega running socks are manufactured with the best U.S.-made performance yarn in state-of-the-art facilities in Cape Town, South Africa and Hickory, North Carolina.
Every pair of Balega socks is hand-inspected by our dedicated quality inspection teams and pre-washed before packing.
All Balega packaging is printed onpartially recycled board. Our manufacturing facilities use a water recycling purification system that recovers up to 50% of wastewater.
BALEGA ULTRA LIGHT NO SHOW SOCKS :: Speed away in the lightest sock on the planet in your Balega Ultra Light No Show Socks. Protect with reinforced heel and toe cushion while dual elastic bands in the arch and ankle keep these puppies firmly in place. A unique TripleY heel creates a deep pocket that forms to your heel for super fit and comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 1 x 3.5 inches
- Item model number: 212331
- Date First Available: February 1, 2019
- ASIN: B07M71BKVM
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've bought five different types of Balega socks in total:
Balega Soft Tread No Show (Balega Soft Tread No Show - Royal BAL8926)
Balega Ultralight No Show - THIS PRODUCT
Balega Hidden Contour (Balega Hidden Contour Socks, Black/Yellow, Large)
Balega Hidden Comfort (Balega Hidden Comfort Socks, Charcoal, Large)
Balega Blister Resist No Show (Balega Blister Resist No Show Socks, White, Large)
The Balega Ultralight are very thin and rather smaller--especially in comparison to the other models. I've bought size Large in every sock, and they vary quite a bit. If you like thin, small socks, you may like the ultralight. Or go a size big if you want them to fit more comfortably.
On the other hand, the Blister Resist were way too thick and large. They had so much excess material that they felt horrible and my feet moved around in them. They are very hot. The material on the top of the foot is actually very thin, but the bottom makes up for it. That said, They make a comfortable sock to walk around in on my wood floors in the winter. Since I won't run in them, I give them use around the house.
The Hidden Contour and Hidden Comfort are similar. The Hidden Comfort are a tad thicker. They are both a bit thicker and larger than the Soft Tread socks, but they are comfortable and nicer for winter weather, when I tend to wear them running. If I were buying more, I'd go for the Hidden Comfort. Mine have stayed superbly comfortable longer than the Hidden Contour and still feel more padded.
I like the Soft Tread best because they are thick enough to be padded and comfortable, but I have to pull them snug on my feet so there is no room for my feet to move against the sock. Also, they are not so thick that I feel my feet get hot -- and I run in 100 degree Texas summer weather. Finally, the Soft Tread are made R and L foot specific, which I've found to be helpful for fit. The Ultralights are as well, but not the other three models, if I recall correctly. Though the Hidden Comfort came with an L on each sock, that stands for "Large", not "Left". Also, the heel tabs on a lot of these sock models, including this one, are great and do a lot to make sure the sock stays in place.
Hopefully this review helps a few folks decide what Balega sock might be best for them if they're looking to purchase. If you have questions, comment and I'll try to answer them.
I first found these over at a Fleet Feet in Scottsdale when I was trying on new running shoes. They handed me a sock to use for the fitting and it was amazingly comfy and thin. Turns out it was a Balega. Because this version is very light and breathable and yet hugs the foot, they really reduce any kind of friction or irritation that might occur with cheaper/looser socks. They are of course seamless, which is a must-have in any sock these days. Plenty of pretty colors to choose from, as well as other versions--something for every runner. I would definitely NOT put these in a dryer, though. Like any good running sock, you want to wash them in cold water and air dry them.