|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$10.98 - $52.87 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Body: 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex; Cup: 81% Nylon, 19% Spandex
- Hook and Eye closure
- Machine Wash
- Supportive wire-free bra featuring lattice insert, scalloped trims, and Rascheltronic floral fabric at cups
- Innovative gel-pouch
- Tagless back closure
- Front-adjustable straps
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Superior support and simple beauty unite stylishly in one great bra. the comfort-u double support wireless bra by Bali is truly a dream come true for fuller figures thanks to all of the extended sizes that are available (up to 48d and 44dd). the double-layered cups and adjustable straps provide amazing coverage, support and soft comfort. it comes in a solid and lacy version and in a variety of chic colors. style #3372
Double Support is the best-selling Bali bra collection and all time favorite of wire-free wearers everywhere. Unparalleled comfort and fit are elevated with an innovative gel cushioned back closure and no scratchy tag to eliminate the irritation that 90% of women have experienced.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000MX96M8
- Item model number: 3372
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 17, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
FIND YOUR BEST FITTING BRA
1) Wrap a tape measure snugly around your body and below your bust. After breathing out, take your measurement. If it's an even number that is your band size, but if it's an odd number, round up to the closest even number.
Top Customer Reviews
See also the smooth cup version (#3313) and the cotton version (#3036)of this one for summer's hot weather.
I liked it so well I ordered two more :)
I've been meaning to add this for a while. This is not a good bra to wear under most tank tops. It comes up pretty high on your chest and back and shows quite a bit. Otherwise I still love it, and the three I have held up well through many washings (I never put them in the dryer).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I liked th no wires and it was nice under shirts. I am an older person and I really do not like the discomfort of underwires but need support. This is a good compromise.Published 23 hours ago by Aunt Annie
Poor quality of fabric, my finger actually went through materialPublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
This bra is very comfortable and true to size. I like it because I am not a big fan of underwire bras and this bra is just what I was looking for.Published 3 days ago by Snoop
Can't say enough good things about this bra! Its one of the few bra's I can find in my size. Has good support. Its not padded, so not as hot. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Marilyn Yoder