|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$10.98 - $52.87 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Body: 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex; Cup: 81% Nylon, 19% Spandex
- Hook and Eye closure
- Machine Wash
- Supportive wire-free bra featuring lattice insert, scalloped trims, and Rascheltronic floral fabric at cups
- Innovative gel-pouch
- Tagless back closure
- Front-adjustable straps
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Superior support and simple beauty unite stylishly in one great bra. the comfort-u double support wireless bra by Bali is truly a dream come true for fuller figures thanks to all of the extended sizes that are available (up to 48d and 44dd). the double-layered cups and adjustable straps provide amazing coverage, support and soft comfort. it comes in a solid and lacy version and in a variety of chic colors. style #3372
Double Support is the best-selling Bali bra collection and all time favorite of wire-free wearers everywhere. Unparalleled comfort and fit are elevated with an innovative gel cushioned back closure and no scratchy tag to eliminate the irritation that 90% of women have experienced.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000MX96M8
- Item model number: 3372
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 17, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
FIND YOUR BEST FITTING BRA
1) Wrap a tape measure snugly around your body and below your bust. After breathing out, take your measurement. If it's an even number that is your band size, but if it's an odd number, round up to the closest even number.
Top Customer Reviews
See also the smooth cup version (#3313) and the cotton version (#3036)of this one for summer's hot weather.
I liked it so well I ordered two more :)
I've been meaning to add this for a while. This is not a good bra to wear under most tank tops. It comes up pretty high on your chest and back and shows quite a bit. Otherwise I still love it, and the three I have held up well through many washings (I never put them in the dryer).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This bra is perfect for me! I need a 44" for ease but a B cup for fit. This is quite comfortable and I wish it came in black as well!Published 21 hours ago by (Shirley) Sue Tidwell
Very comfortable bra. Straps stay in place and the the bra itself is very pretty. I usually choose bras that lift with underwire and this does not (that's probably why it's so... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Lori L. Callender
I have found my perfect bra. I saved the tags so I remember what to order next time. Comfortable and flattering.Published 3 days ago by Jocelyn Plichta
I initially got professionally sized at a lingerie shop, so I KNEW my real size. This is what I ordered, and it was perfect!
It is also a nice neutral beige color. Read more
Love these bras!!!!! They have the perfect support yet they have enough support!!
I've worn this style for years!!!