Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bali Blinds Light Filtering Cellular Cordless, 31x..." and save 48% off the $67.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bali Blinds Light Filtering Cellular Cordless, 31x64", Fawn
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Soft, wrinkle-resistant fabric in unique honeycomb construction offers year-round style and insulation against heat and cold
- Cordless lift simplifies window controls and eliminates dangling cord hazards, making this an ideal choice for homes with children or pets
- Can be mounted inside or outside the window opening, and all brackets, hardware, and installation instructions are included
- Actual width is 1/2" shorter than the stated width to allow for inside mounting
- This product complies with Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) child safety guidelines
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Discover energy-efficient elegance with the Bali Light Filtering Cordless Cellular Shade. This smart and stylish shade provides privacy and gently filters the light entering your home or office. The unique honeycomb construction absorbs sound and insulates your windows, keeping rooms comfortable year-round and helping to lower utility bills. Cordless lift raises or lowers the shade with just a simple touch. Bali Light Filtering Cordless Cellular Shades are available in different sizes to best fit your windows.
Compare to similar items
This item Bali Blinds Light Filtering Cellular Cordless, 31x64", Fawn
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||First Rate Blinds||Amazon.com||Packageprincess|
|Color||Fawn||White||White||Daylight||Pebble (Honeycomb Cell)||Alabaster|
|Size||31x64"||22-Inch Width by 60-Inch Height||31" x 64"||31W x 36H||30"W X 48"H||47x72"|
|Additional Features||cordless||blackout, cordless||cordless||cordless||blackout, cordless||cordless|
Top customer reviews
* The "fawn"/beige side must face indoors. That side has the scalloped decorated face of the top bar.
* The other side, the outside, is a flat face that is made to clip into the clips.
* The mounting brackets have one side that has a springy-looking hook thingy. You'll be screwing the brackets in to the top of your window frame such that those hooks are on the part facing down, with the hooks facing outward.
* The four inches measurement in the instructions is more of a guideline than a rule; no need to measure exactly.
* You *do* want to ensure both brackets are set the same depth, so that the blinds will be in a parallel plane to the window. I attached the brackets, held the blinds up to the place and depth where I wanted them, and marked with a pencil through the bracket's holes. Put the blinds down, remove the brackets, set aside.
* Drill holes. Screw in the brackets.
* Clip in blinds. All done.
I've also attached a picture, after installation, of the bracket holding the blinds, from underneath from the outside.
The blinds work great for their intended purpose and are esthetically pleasing. Moving them up or down is a breeze, much, MUCH easier than playing around with cords or rods plus no extra hardware to look at. I love the simplicity of just pulling them up or down to position as desired, really I can't say enough about it.
Easy to install. Just put bracket up and slide in. No stupid strings to mess with like other blinds. They do not darken your room completely but they're great if you just wanted privacy and to block most light, basically like having curtains. I'll add pics of ours that show open on one side and a pic of both closed before we finished the room. We had to put two in one window as there wasnt the right size for the width of our window but it still looks nice with two and it's nice to raise just one if wanting a little light on one side and not the other. Instructions says we may have to let them hang a few days at full length but we didn't. They worked at the window sill level we set them at eight off the bat. No issues. Definitely priced right as well. I hope my review helps you decide!