Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 18, 2012
This is a fairly nice bra for the price-- Bali Women's Downtime Cottony Wire-free. However, the other women are absolutely correct; this bra runs small. I wear a 38B in every bra I own. In this bra I need a 40B. The back area is not stretchy and even with assistance from my husband I could not get the 38B hooked. Not a bad bra, but do believe it when you read these reviews about the sizing.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on October 6, 2012
I ordered this in a 38 but it fits more like a 36 band size. Usually, even with a brand new bra, I need the smallest setting on a 38 but a 36 band size is just slightly too tight for me. This particular style was way too tight. I have other bras from Bali and those I wear on the smallest adjustment and this was tight on the largest adjustment. I checked the tag because I thought that I was sent the wrong size. I wouldn't recommend this.
6 helpful votes
on July 21, 2013
i am glad i listened to reviewers and ordered a size up. i am a true 38C but ordered a 40C. I still fits just a tiney bit snug and i use the last hook. My bras usually stretch out after alot of wear so maybe that will help. This bra is soft but not as soft as the Bali 3453 that i ordered at the same time. It has an additional soft mesh material under the arms and a little silver BALI oval sewn in the front bottom and these add to the sportiness look of the bra. I usually wear an underwire bra & noticed this bra gives a more natural shape and doesnt plump up the girls as my underwires do. I bought this to wear around my apt. The pink is a pretty light shade.
on May 10, 2014
After reading all the size cautioning here, I went for a 38 instead of a 36 and a D as a C was not available. The 38 was way too tight. I maybe would have needed a 42 with their sizing, and bearing in mind that my whole idea in this purchase was COMFORT. The D did seem a teeny large but I could have lived with it. As the size changed the price went up, and I just was not that thrilled with the whole thing. yes, it was soft. The band seemed like it could have been a problem even in a larger size. I will admit to being very fussy about things binding my body in any way so maybe everyone is not as bad as I, but....this is my story!
on January 1, 2013
Good support and nice shaping. Comfortable in every way except one. I bought the size I have worn forever in other brands, but this one feels tighter around my rib cage. I bought it at a wonderful price and I like everything else about it, so I give it 4 stars. I wear it often, but it's one of those bras that you can't wait to take it off when you have the opportunity.
4 helpful votes
on August 5, 2013
I wear 40-D bras and ordered four or five Bali bras in that size. I had never worn Bali Bras but I wore one of my mom's and they were so comfortable and at least half the prize as those I usually buy that I decided to buy my own. All the other bras that I ordered fit perfectly but with this model my cup runneth over. I have since returned it and I am waiting for the promised reimbursement to I can buy another one.
3 helpful votes
on August 2, 2013
I'm not a fan of triple hooks. I felt clumsy trying to put it on. I have asthma and really have issues with anything that reminds you it's there all the time. I suppose creating a bra for the well endowed is a tricky business. I will not abandon my search for one that doesn't feel like a harness. I am open to suggestions.
on April 26, 2013
This is an incredibly comfortable bra. No uncovered elastic, nice cotton knit liner inside and outside the cups with enough support for pretty big girls :-), the "V" shape that holds it on narrow shoulders better, wide hooks at the back--so utterly wonderful! And the most amazing thing of all--NO CANCER-INDUCING UNDERWIRES!!!!

I will be buying these for years to come. And the price is about the same as Kohl's sale price on this item--Totally an incredible deal!
on November 19, 2012
Bra arrived in good time. Is very confotable almost like a sprots bra but more support. The material on the side is such that it breathes so if you live in a hot humid Florida climate, like I do, the bra doesn't stay damp on muggy days. Dries out quickly.
I would certainly consider purchasing this bra again.
4 helpful votes
on February 4, 2014
This bra was one of four different ones I ordered... and it is the only one sent back! I ordered a 34B (just recently weaned my little one and went down from 34C to a B cup). The bra cups looked baggy and definitely did not fit me well. Since the other three bras were 34B and fit perfectly, I can say with confidence that this bra runs large in the cup size, which is not a flattering feature for a bra! The quality of fabric and stitching, however, was quite nice.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.