|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$14.69 - $104.45 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 76% Nylon/24% Spandex
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Minimizes up to 1.5 inches
- Silky-smooth lining with lightly cushioned straps
- Adjustable straps
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Passion for Comfort Minimizer Underwire 3385||Satin Tracings Minimizer Underwire 3562||Satin Tracings Lace Minimizer Underwire 3446||Glamorous Minimizer Underwire 3438||Double Support Minimizer Wirefree 3335|
|Minimizes||Up to 1 1/2"||Up to 1 3/4"||Up to 1 1/4"||Up to 1 1/2"||Up to 1 1/2"|
|Comfort U Design||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Find your best fitting bra
1) Wrap a tape measure snugly around your body and below your bust. After breathing out, take your measurement. If it's an even number that is your band size, but if it's an odd number, round up to the closest even number.
Passion for Comfort bras are elegant yet comfortable bras that will help you feel beautiful whenever you wear them. The silky-smooth lining offers just the right level of modesty under your blouses and sweaters without adding extra padding. Lightly cushioned straps help eliminate shoulder stress. This minimizing bra helps reduce bust projection up to 1½," slimming your silhouette.
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 0.6 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0012M2OPY
- Item model number: 3385
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
8/30/16 - I returned and ordered a new one. The return was very easy. The new bra I received does NOT have any of the scrunching up of the outer layer, so I'm happy with that! I'm giving 5 stars now.
Now the fabric is a bit thin, so thin shirts in the cold beware. But I had a pretty thick shirt on today and it was fine.
I will most definitely be buying more.