|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$15.01 - $100.20 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Cups, strap, band: 100% Polyester
- Hook and Eye closure
- Machine Wash
- Body: 73 percentage nylon, 27 percentage spandex. Cups: 100 percentage nylon
- Cushioned straps help to alleviate aching grooved shoulders
- Can reduce the bustline by up to 1.75 inches
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Satin Tracings Minimizer Underwire 3562||Double Support Minimizer Wirefree 3335||Satin Tracings Lace Minimizer Underwire 3446||Glamorous Minimizer Underwire 3438||Passion for Comfort Minimizer Underwire 3385|
|Minimizes||Up to 1 1/4"||Up to 1 1/2"||Up to 1 1/4"||Up to 1 1/2"||Up to 1 1/2"|
|Comfort U Design||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Find your Best Fit
1) Wrap a tape measure snugly around your body and below your bust. After breathing out, take your measurement. If it's an even number that is your band size, but if it's an odd number, round up to the closest even number.
America's favorite minimizer, this Satin Tracings bra is a modern classic. It combines contemporary styling with the comfort of stretch satin and cushioned straps for a great looking, great wearing bra, that can reduce the bustline by up to 1.25 inches.
America's favorite minimizer, our Satin Tracings bra is a modern classic. It combines contemporary styling with the comfort of stretch satin and cushioned shoulder straps for a great looking, great wearing bra, that can reduce the bustline by up to 1¼ inches.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000MX3UXE
- Item model number: 3562
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't like that nipples show (I hide them with tape under the bra).
The bra I ordered had a smallish band and the cups were a little too long.
Excess fabric in the cup bunches a bit.
Fits breast circumference but wish it was bigger around the body and that the cups were slightly less protruding.
I've bought lots of Bali minimizers and this is not the real thing!!
I am disappointed because the cup shape was great - no weird pointy seaming, the G size was a true G even for a minimizer, and overall support seemed fine for the 15 minutes I could stand to wear it. Being returned today.