Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 344 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 362 reviews
on October 10, 2013
I'm 5'9", 127lbs, 34C sometimes 34D and the small fit me perfectly. In case you are wondering, there is not padding in this bra. It is very comfortable and stretchy, for lack of a better term; it seems to move and flex with you and that's a good thing. I don't mind it, but there is some show through if you have prominent nipples, so be warned.
on February 15, 2014
Absolutely love the Bali Comfort Revolution Bras with Smart Sizes! Wearing the 2XL for my 42DDs. Prefer the underwire as the wirefree version doesn't offer any lift or separation. Super comfortable, straps don't fall down -- yippeee, finally! Only problem is that the cups don't have any padding or lining--just 2 thin layers of nylon material--which means that you'll definitely have show through on a nippy day. Start adding nipple petals, Bali, and I'll be happy for life!! (Be careful putting this in the washing machine...one of the underwires just poked through under my arm! bummer! but I'm still committed to this bra because it's so incredibly comfortable and does not give me the squished together, sweaty big boob look and feel under clothes.)
on May 3, 2016
I ordered 2 of these & one of this style (http://www.amazon.com/Bali-Comfort-Revolution-Shaping-Underwire/dp/B00IDZTXCK?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00). Let me save you hours of google searching. The difference between the two is the 3388 is VERY LIGHTLY lined & the 3428 is not. Other than that, they are nearly identical. They fit the same, they are both super comfortable, and both are back smoothing. Love them. Buy these - you won't regret it.
on May 20, 2017
This bra is still my winner after wearing this style for 10 years. It will no longer be produced -- BOO -- just as women my age are starting to undergo certain "figure changes." I have a large measurement for band size (44) yet still do not fill out a "formed" B cup. If the cups are shaped AT ALL, they end up gaping outward at the slightest movement.
These cups and the size of the underwires -- their placement, etc, make for a very smooth and comfortable fit.
For modesty, I use DIMRS thin silicone pads.
I wish they would continue to produce this style and offer racerback (so straps don't slip off shoulders); kicked in straps in the back, again to prevent slipping; and for sizes ie:44 offer the smaller curve underwires please?
on September 17, 2016
I typically love this bra, but the last two I've ordered are way too small. Seems the sizing has been adjusted since I bought a couple of these a few months ago? I have two of these in XL that fit perfectly well - from the beginning, not due to stretching - but this and another, identical except for color, are too small all around. The cups cut into my breast tissue, leaving lines, and after a couple of hours of wear (surprised I lasted that long), my ribs felt a little bruised. Had to give these to my daughter, who usually orders a size L, but whose last purchase was also too small for her.

I've previously tried the 2XL but had to return because there was too much material in the cups, alongside the arm hole. Can't really tailor a bra. :(
on October 12, 2015
SO SAD...... I should have reviewed this back when I purchased it, although I don't think my one review would've saved this bra. I've spoken directly with Bali/Hanes and confirmed that they are no longer making this bra. I am devastated, as post-reconstruction, this is the ONLY bra that fits me virtually perfectly. I had a single mastectomy in the spring of 2012, and then had DIEP reconstructive surgery in the summer of 2013, with 3 follow-up surgeries/procedures. Because of the single (as opposed to double) mastectomy and subsequent surgeries, it's quite a challenge to find a bra that fits both sides. It's not just about cup size, but some structural differences in my body as well (if you've had the surgeries, you know what I mean!!). The fabric has enough elasticity to be form-fitting to EACH side, without being too tight. Other bras pucker and sink in on my "bad" side, but this one sticks with me!! The wires in other bras also hit my ribs on the bad side and can be painful - with this bra, the wires don't dig - just be sure you're ordering the right size. I've purchased this in almost every color they make, and am trying to buy up as much stock as possible until it's truly gone - just waiting for the right prices!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon May 12, 2015
This is a great bra for everyday casual use---hanging around the house, running errands, working in the garden, etc. It's completely comfortable and flexible, with just enough support. I like the fact that the cups are just two layers of fabric, no extra padding and no hard "foam" structure (if you are concerned about nipple show-through, this isn't the bra for you). The sides and back have a slightly stiffer texture, all good there, and the straps are wide where I need it.

This is not the type of bra I would wear for a professional assignment, formal occasion, or with a cocktail dress: it doesn't provide enough lift, and allows a little more jiggle than I want to offer in those situations. Basically, this bra won't give you a shape, it just covers the shape you've got. Probably generally better for ladies with small/medium cup size.
on April 7, 2014
I found this bra to be the most comfortable I have found in years. I bought additional bras like this because I didn't want to have them unavailable when I want more. It is the only style bra I will wear now.
on May 7, 2017
Every bra I own is an underwire, but there is something about the placement of this underwire that causes it to really stab into my skin. The quality looks good, and I like the purple color, but I won't wear it due to the discomfort. If you are purchasing, I would say stick to your normal size range, but if you're on the line I would size up.
Wasn't sure what to expect from this -- the sizing is radically different from what I'm used to. But I followed the size chart, and it fits perfectly!

This is, without a doubt, the most comfortable bra I own. The straps are long enough (I'm tall, and sometimes have trouble with bra straps being too short) and don't cut into my shoulders. The fabric is nice quality, breathes, and feels great. No problem with washing, either. I was concerned that the cups wouldn't fit properly, but the stretchy fabric provides a nice amount of support while adjusting to individual size/shape.

I liked this enough that I purchased two more. Very pleased with this purchase.