|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$12.54 - $59.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Outer Body: 94% Nylon, 6% Spandex
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Feel pretty in this delicately patterned wire-free bra
- Keep your natural shape with seamless foam-lined cups
- Comfortable underband provides back and side support
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Comfort Revolution Wirefree Bra 3463||Comfort Revolution Wirefree Convertible Straps 3550||Comfort Revolution Smart Sizes Wirefree 3484||Comfort Revolution Smart Sizes Shaping Wirefree 3488||Comfort Revolution Front Close Underwire 3P66|
|Closure||Back Close||Back Close||Back Close||Back Close||Front Close|
FIND YOUR BEST FITTING BRA
1) Wrap a tape measure snugly around your body and below your bust. After breathing out, take your measurement. If it's an even number that is your band size, but if it's an odd number, round up to the closest even number.
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 7.5 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00550R2I8
- Item model number: 3463
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I really wanted to like this bra. The style is prettier/sexier than most wire-free bras. But the style is lacking on several points:
1. Band size feels too small
2. Cups feel too big for their size (I'm a DD and the DD's are 1/3 empty)
3. The band below the boobs starts rolling up almost immediately after putting the bra on. Needs to be wider. Maybe it's not such an issue for women who dont' have big boobs, but it was for me.
4. The foam, while comfy, makes my already big boobs appear even bigger.
I will keep trying, but this has to go back.