|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$15.08 - $42.00 & FREE Returns|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 86% Cotton, 14% Spandex
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Wire-free stretch-cotton bra featuring picot trim, ladder-stitch insets at center front, and bow applique
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Seamless cups
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
FIND YOUR BEST FITTING BRA
1) Wrap a tape measure snugly around your body and below your bust. After breathing out, take your measurement. If it's an even number that is your band size, but if it's an odd number, round up to the closest even number.
Cotton comfort. This women's Bali double support bra is a must-have
Wire-free wearers everywhere will do back flips for our Cotton Double Support bra! All the comfort you expect from premium stretch cotton, and all the support you need. This will quickly become one of your everyday favorites.
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000MX5ZSM
- Item model number: 3036
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered the bras two days ago and they arrived in good condition today. They are exactly the color/products I ordered. Whew! That's more like the Amazon I love.
For the price, these bras meet my expectations and needs. There are some small hanging threads, slightly uneven hems, and the thin rings holding the straps to the cups are not going to last as long as the thicker rings on higher-quality bras. That said, the fit is great--no bulging or left-out boob. I could do without the semi-openwork between the cups. It might cause durability problems and it's not hemmed with precision on at least one of my bras. That's minor, though.
Unless the bras break or tear before a reasonable amount of wear or time, I recommend this purchase. If I experience unexpected problems, I will update this review.
Here are a few pictures for reference (sorry about photo quality). I know it says it at the top, but the bra color is Soft Taupe.
I actually bought this bra to where in hot summer nights at home. I wanted cotton and no wires. Besides this the main thing was decent support. This bra had all these qualities so it fulfilled its purpose
What I was hoping was I could also where them during the day and replace my wired bras altogether. The thing I require to do that is that the bra lay somewhat flat in the middle (enough to know you have two breasts and not a "uni-breast" which I happen to hate). Maybe this happens in A, B or C but as I am a D, it did not. So I can't wear them during the day, but they fulfill my original purpose.