- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- shapewear-briefs closure
- Machine Wash
- Incredibly soft 4-way stretch fabric moves with you
- Shapes and provides all-day control and comfort
- Helps smooth and shape the derriere
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Seamless Brief X204||Seamless Brief with Tummy Panel X245||Cool Comfort Hi-Waist Brief 8099||Tummy Panel Brief Firm X710||Cool Comfort Hi-Waist Thigh Slimmer 8097|
|Silhouette||Brief||Brief||Hi-Waist Brief||Brief||Hi-Waist Thigh Slimmer|
Life's too short to worry about uncomfortable shape wear. This new silhouettes offer sleek smoothing that's invisible and comfortable enough to wear as an everyday brief.
- Product Dimensions : 13 x 8 x 1 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Item model number : X204
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : December 31, 2003
- Manufacturer : Bali Shapewear
- ASIN : B00377V5OI
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* They really are more like a light girdle than like smoothing undies.
* They are NOT silky, more so cottony, so the tankini suit bottom does not slide down.
* They come up high, well over my belly button, so they even smooth the muffin a little.
* They are nice and tight, yet easy to get on and off.
* I am a 9 panty. However I purchased the XL Bali's, and they are perfect.
* And, Yes, the tankini looks much nicer now.
I have not laundered yet, but I sure will be careful laundering these babies.
I have used these after both my c-sections & after my tummy tuck for added support.
Top reviews from other countries
Sure, they kind of smooth things out, but really not as much as the reviews led me to believe. I almost think they make my curves look more pronounced as the leg bands cut in but the waist band it overly stretchy and loose.
Overall quite disappointing, but now at least I have a new pair of ugly weekend underwear...