Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on September 28, 2016
Compared to other size 8 panties, these are a bit closer fit. They are not tight, nor are they too small or uncomfortable at this size, just be aware they fit differently. They have some elastic stretchy feeling and for me they remind me to keep my tummy muscles pulled in! A real plus. Another really good thing about them is that the width of the cotton crotch is way more appropriate than the Vanity Fair Women's Perfectly Yours Ravissant Tailored Nylon Brief #15712, size 8 I have been using for years. Probably an inch wider so if that makes them fit better as it did for me, hope that pointing that out helps. These are cheaper to boot! Glad I took a chance an ordered a pair, just ordered some more as I like them that much. Won't be buying the Vanity Fair ones anymore since they've changed the cut/width of the crotch. Someone's cost savings idea I imagine.
on January 7, 2017
I only took off one star because the quality was not what I expected. I didn't really like how they felt in my hands when I first opened them, the material was thinner than I had hoped. I put them on anyway, I mean, I paid 6.99 for these. I was pleasantly surprised - they are very comfortable and don't pinch the jelly roll. The cut is very flattering and they breathe well.
3 people found this helpful
on June 7, 2013
I have been wearing this style and size Bali Brief for many years and have ordered these from Amazon several times because of the quality, availability, good price and prompt delivery. This order was indeed "Skimpy". The brief is at least a half size smaller and the elastic at the waist does not stretch, making it difficult to pull up! There no longer seems to be any quality control or consistancy with Bali or their manufacturers. I hope this a fluke and a one time thing. I have been very pleased with this product in the past BUT.... Be aware!
17 people found this helpful
on December 17, 2016
These briefs are soft and so comfortable. They are good quality and hold up wash after wash. The colors are bright and do not fade. They are a full coverage brief so they don't leave bulge lines.
3 people found this helpful
on January 27, 2016
These panties are now made thinner & of less quality than in the past; however, they are still wonderful & I won't wear anything else! No panty lines & you can't hardly feel you're wearing them.
on November 12, 2016
Thank you Bali for great fit, but please make more colors in size 5.
4 people found this helpful
on February 19, 2018
I'm a guy. For me it's all about fit and feel. These panties just work. I would recommend them to anyone who prefers really comfortable underwear. They should be marketed as unisex! More colors would be nice.
2 people found this helpful
on February 9, 2016
This panties are my go to unders for daily chasing after the kids. As a mom I have enough on my plate without the added discomfort of underpants that shift, roll, and constantly need readjusted. These stay in place and give me great coverage.
on February 16, 2017
As a darker-skinned woman, it's been so annoying looking for nude colored undies and seeing that "nude" just means "Caucasian". So it was dope to find these Bali panties in what is "nude" to my skin tone. Sure, they're a little dark for me. But when I wear something that begs for nude underwear, it's nice to have brown panties that do the trick, without having to hear a thong or some gross little bikini.
on April 25, 2015
I've always loved Bali Skimp Skamp panties. They are silky smooth and fit like a glove. The panties are so light and airy that it feels like you are not wearing any panties at all. Bali offers a wide variety of colors so you'll find colors that you love. They feel so sexy under any type of clothing and my husband loves how they cling to my bubble butt. Amazon offered a wonderful price and fast shipping so I am very thrilled about this purchase and will be buying again when necessary.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.