Truck Reviews Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Bali Women's Shapewear Lace 'N Smooth Body Briefer - 40DD - Black
Number of Items: 1|Color: Black|Size: 40DD|Change

on March 6, 2017
Pretty lace. Very comfortable and holds well. Be careful with fabric. Tears easy
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
59 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on March 26, 2016
Love this shapewear. Fits perfectly and hold thing where they should be, for the most part. A little more firmness around the midsection would be good.
71 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on May 3, 2016
This suit fit really oddly... I'm a 34b and a s/m in most clothing. This bodysuit, however, fit pretty skintight in all areas EXCEPT the boobs. Talk about awkward sagging towards the bottom of the bra cup, near the seam. Not even wearing this with an actual bra could fit the issue...
38 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
I like the material of this bodysuit it's very comfortable.I choose 36C and it's quite too small for me it's doesn't fit well but I still like it.
38 people found this helpful
on September 24, 2014
The only reason I didn't give this shaper a 5 star review was because, it didn't have padding. Otherwise, its super comfortable to wear all day. I'm 5'2 and 220 pounds. I'm a size 14 and I ordered the 40C. Hope this helps!
70 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on September 25, 2017
The fit is nice, and the design solves some problems I've had with regular bras. It doesn't ride up in back, and the straps don't dig in, even though they are not padded straps. And the open lacework makes it cool and comfortable. In fact, I like this style a lot and have bought dozens over the years. But at the same time, I've been searching for an alternative, because there is a serious problem with the lace fabric, specifically the thinner areas of lace between the floral designs. It starts fraying after just a few wearings and develops a disheveled look, with holes in the thin areas and thousands of little latex threads sticking out. This is even with carefully putting it on and taking it off, and with carefully hand-washing and air-drying. If you want a garment that keeps its good looks for a long time, this is not it.
8 people found this helpful
on March 18, 2017
This fit great for me.I am a short woman at four foot 9 so my torso is short, it is just the right length but I suspect if you are a long torso woman it may be problematic for you.I like the fabric and the soft lining.It has decent support but i am a DD so having firm support in anything is not easy.It is also very pretty.To help those trying to figure out how to put these things on, roll the top part down and hold them like a pair of underwear, put your legs in pull up to your waist, then if you are able reach around and hitch the back part up a bit, then unroll the front onto your chest, do not try to do this if you just had a shower because any moisture makes it impossible.I will buy one of these again when this one wears out for sure.
7 people found this helpful
on December 3, 2015
Fit me but a little quality issue
review imagereview image
18 people found this helpful
on July 1, 2017
Excellent, Im 5'8" and all torso sometimes its hard to find body suits long enough to be comfortable. This was perfect!! Sheer top, nothing some pasties cant hide.
8 people found this helpful
on September 15, 2017
I would like for YOU to put in Velcro instead of hook and eye... I PUT IN VELCRO and ait WORKS FINE.
. you ever try to get those with a hook and EYE hooked !!!

I love the Bali Shaper... they fit so good because they are stretchie.. I am 86 and I wear it about 90 % of the time.... makes me stand up and not LOOK LIKE
AN OLD GRANDMA..
well I am an Ole GREAT GRANDMA.... still walk. every day... also still play tennis tho a little slower
I golf too but I like tennis better...
5 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.