|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$12.33 - $50.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Outer Cup: 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex, Center Belt Linings: 100% Nylon, Back Center Belt Side Sling: 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex, Top Cup: 68% Nylon, 32% Spandex
- Hook and Eye closure
- Machine Wash
- Full-coverage contour bra featuring two-part underwire cups with mesh insets and angled seams;Inner side-support slings lift and shape;Adjustable crisscross backstraps
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This convertible, underwire bra features inner side support slings for added lift and support. You can also go crisscross style with the convertible straps
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00JABZ0DW
- Item model number: 3439
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
|One Smooth U Ultra Light Illusion Neckline Underwire 3439||One Smooth U Ultra Light Embroidered Frame Underwire 3443||One Smooth U Ultra Light Lace with Lift Underwire 3L97||One Smooth U Back Smoothing Underwire 3470|
|Non-bulky Natural Shaping||✓||✓||✓|
|Inner Slings for Side Support||✓||✓|
Find your Best Fit
1) Wrap a tape measure snugly around your body and below your bust. After breathing out, take your measurement. If it's an even number that is your band size, but if it's an odd number, round up to the closest even number.
Top Customer Reviews
To the Gym as it give me pretty good support even in the treadmill. I like the molded but still soft cups. The back is very smoothing even in clingy knits. I wear a 38D and have no cup "run over" which is nice in t-thirts!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
No extra padding, but enough to keep a smooth line under a t-shirt. I need a lot of support, this is as minimal as I can comfortably wear. Read morePublished 4 days ago by OldForester
I love these bras! it's all I ever wear anymore; they support without being too muchPublished 4 days ago by Mary Peak
I love this bra! I am an odd size (34D) or at least it's hard to find. The cups of this bra fit well, it gives good support, and I LOVE the changeable straps. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amanda C.
Style makes one think it will stay on shoulders, but strap slipping was a problem. I returned it.Published 5 days ago by Susan P.
I agree with others who have stated that this is not very supportive- certainly not as supportive as the other Bali bras I have (3W11). Read morePublished 8 days ago by Kate 50
This is the least supportive bra I've ever worn. Part of the cup and strap look to be made of pantyhose-type material. The band certain isn't true to size. Read morePublished 9 days ago by J. M. Montgomery
I bought a 36DD in this bra which is my size, but the straps were slack even after I adjusted them to the tightest setting. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Leandra