- Outer Cup: 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex; Center Belt Linings: 100% Nylon; Back Center Belt: 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex; Top Cup: 68% Nylon, 32% Spandex
- Full Coverage lining
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash Only
- Full-coverage contour bra featuring two-part underwire cups with mesh insets and angled seams
- Inner side-support slings lift and shape
- Adjustable crisscross backstraps
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|One Smooth U Ultra Light Illusion Neckline Underwire 3439||One Smooth U Ultra Light Embroidered Frame Underwire 3443||One Smooth U Ultra Light Lace with Lift Underwire 3L97||One Smooth U Back Smoothing Underwire 3470|
|Non-bulky Natural Shaping||✓||✓||✓|
|Inner Slings for Side Support||✓||✓|
Find your Best Fit
1) Wrap a tape measure snugly around your body and below your bust. After breathing out, take your measurement. If it's an even number that is your band size, but if it's an odd number, round up to the closest even number.
This convertible, underwire bra features inner side support slings for added lift and support. You can also go crisscross style with the convertible straps
- Product Dimensions : 13 x 8 x 1 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Item model number : 3439
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : May 6, 2014
- Manufacturer : Bali Women's IA - Bras
- ASIN : B00JAC0Q3A
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I went to a website with a bra size calculator and it came back 40 D. I thought that was the size I ordered, but I actually ordered a 40C. Fate was on my side that day, as that was the perfect size!
I like that the band is wider, so it doesn't dig into the back fat too much. I can wear it on the smallest hooks and I get firm support, but it's not tight or uncomfortable. I could sleep in this bra.
It provides good lift, the girls are up where they are supposed to be. No nipples are showing through.
My clothes look better, and no more bouncing around when I'm walking, everything is secure and where it's supposed to be.
I wish I had got this bra sooner. All that time wearing ill-fitting bras when there was a $20 solution all along! I ordered another one in a different style, going down a band size to 38 D. I should be able to wear that size now, and after I drop a few pounds as well.
If you're looking for support, try this bra.