|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$11.49 - $49.49 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Cup, Back, Center, Strap: 81% Nylon/19% Spandex;Cup Linings, Strap Pad: 100% Polyester;Cup Pad: 100% Polyurethane;Inner Center, Inner Strap: 100% Nylon;Center, Strap Linings: 75% Cotton/25% Polyester
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Full-coverage bra featuring molded seamless cups with underwire support and adjustable convertible straps
- Hook-and-eye closure
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|One Smooth U Back-Smoothing Underwire 3470||One Smooth U Side Support Underwire 3547||One Smooth U Ultra Light Illusion Neckline Underwire 3439||One Smooth U Smoothing & Concealing Underwire 3W11|
|Added Side Support||✓||✓|
Find Your Best Fit
1) Wrap a tape measure snugly around your body and below your bust. After breathing out, take your measurement. If it's an even number that is your band size, but if it's an odd number, round up to the closest even number.
A full support shaping and coverage in a foam cup to give a smooth look under clothes
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004F9QINU
- Item model number: 3470
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- No busting at the seems with wire yet which is the normal for me. Heavy use since I got it.
- leopard print did not fade after washing.
- Hooks are still very secure with all stitching. Nothing coming apart
- Full coverage option got rid of the "hamburger boob" issue. Nothing falling out of place
I considered exchanging it for a larger size, but I wasn't sure what size would fit appropriately. A shame--it's so pretty. In the end I passed along to a smaller friend.