Ball Heritage Collection Pint Jars with Lids and Bands, Green, Set of 6
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ball Heritage Collection Pint Green Jar
- Ideal for preserving jams, jellies sauces, mustard & flavored vinegar
- Custom time tested ceiling compound help ensure a quality seal with each lid
- New brushed silver design on the outside lid matched kitchen designs
- Refrigerate up to 3 weeks, freeze up to 1 year, fresh preserve and store up to 1 year
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Ball Heritage Collection Pint Jars with Lids and Bands, Green, Set of 6
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Bay Brook||General Mercantile||EvyMae||America's Pastime||America's Pastime|
|Size||RM Pint||32 OZ||Pint||Wide Mouth Quart - 32 oz.||Wide Mouth Pint - 16oz||5" x 3.25"|
These limited edition jars are a celebration of the heritage featuring period-correct green color and embossed logos on the front and back. These vintage-inspired jars maintain all of our modern standards for quality and reliability. Perfect for all of your home canning needs or as a collectible item!.
Top customer reviews
I use these mason jars for so many things around the house: canning, storing nuts, and keeping left overs like soup and chile. Recently I learned you can even use them as blender jars!
It's pretty simple: just fill the jar with whatever you want to blend (nothing hot, though, as it can explode), attach the jar to the blender bottom, and blend up the contents. This is particularly good for making smoothies and mixed drinks. Once you're done blending, just unscrew the jar and you're all set. No blender container to clean up and you've blended up the perfect amount!
This is a great use for mason jars, along with the millions of other things they come in handy for.