Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: US Fairytailes Ball Gown Strapless Formal Prom Wedding Dress #2714
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now

on March 7, 2012
The dress arrived VERY promptly. It took only 3 or 4 days to arrive. It was for my daughter who was on court. I ordered online because we needed a bigger size and the selection in bridal stores just isn't great for 16 and up. I ordered a size up because I wasn't sure about the fit. It fit wonderfully because of the corset back. It was a bit long, but we expected that because my daughter is only 5 3". The Quality was very good. The seams were all well sewn and the sequins were all attatched nicely. We did have to steam the wrinkles out, but we also expected that. The price was reasonable too. All in all I would buy a dress from here again and I would recommend it to anyone else.
on May 3, 2013
My daughter saw this dress and fell in love with it immediately. I was hesitant to buy a gown online because she wears a bigger size so I emailed the company her measurements and they gave me their size suggestions. So we ordered it and it was slightly wrinkled when it arrived but that was to be expected. It was a little big in the chest but it is easily adjustable. My daughter wore it to two senior proms (her prom and her boyfriends) and got rave reviews from her classmates.
on June 4, 2013
The lace up back was awesome, really great detail. Very pretty dress. The measurements were as described, so I double checked and measured my daughter again and we bought the size indicated, not a single issue. The dress is quite long on a 5'1" frame... even with platform heels the dress still puddled on the floor, for a nice effect.

No one else at the prom had this style of dress, so she made a great statement. :)
on March 21, 2013
The dress took a little longer to get here than expected, but was true to the color pictured and a perfect length (i'm 5'8 and a half)I ordered a size up from what i normally wear and didnt need to..The bust was way to big so i had to have that adjusted but that wasnt that much. I will need to have it steamed but it really didnt have to many wrinkles in the fabric out of the package. You get extra beads/sequins and straps you can attach and also a bolero. You will need a petticoat to make it look like it is pictured also but it has some under layers already in place to give it a fuller look. Over all i would recommend the dress to anyone. I feel for the price you get a great dress. Will update with pictures at the end of April from professional photographers.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 24, 2013
La forma en que fue trabajado y la calidad del producto es lo que yo quería. acabado de primera y fue lo que se necesitaba las
on February 3, 2013
Its ok its not that good as i thoght in the photo but its ok , its not for me
on December 22, 2013
Love the dress wasn't here in time but I will use it next year... It was for a ball for kids late but beautiful
on July 19, 2014
It was not as poofy as it is on in the picture but i looked absolutely amazing! I wore this for my 18th birthday. It fit pretty good, the corset back made it really tight. It needed to be hemmed because i didn't feel like wearing high heels either and it still looked amazing. It was amazing. I loved it! It came faster than expected as well. It comes with a sash to if you want it to cover your arms and back.
review image review image review image review image
on August 4, 2014
My daughter wore this to prom, absolutely unique, gorgeous, one of a kind at her school!
on October 16, 2014
I bought two, the turquoise and the fuchsia, for my daughters' sweet sixteen and quinceanera masquerade theme party. They both looked really beautiful in these dresses.