Other Sellers on Amazon
Ball 64 ounce Jar, Wide Mouth, 1 Jar
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for fresh preserving recipes such as salsas, syrups, sauces, fruits and vegetables
- Quality seal ensures that no oxygen gets into the canning jar after processing and that your food will remain preserved just the way you created it
- Uses an underside coating on each lid so that the natural acids in your food will not react with the lid
- Contents: 1 Ball® Wide Mouth Glass Preserving Jar / 1 Ball® Wide Mouth Lid with Band
- These canning jars and lids have been made here in the U.S. for more than 125 years
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Ball 64 ounce Jar, Wide Mouth, 1 Jar
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GJS Commerce LLC||Court House Supplies||Sell Lounge Inc.||Nampa||UniMerch Brands||UniMerch Brands|
|Size||Pack Of 1||64oz||64oz||Pack of 2||2 Pack||Pack Of 1|
Ball® Wide Mouth 2 Quart (64 oz.) Glass Preserving Jars are ideal for fresh preserving recipes such as salsas, syrups, sauces, fruits and vegetables. These famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative décor and gift giving.
Top customer reviews
Bought to pickle okra and pigs feet. Okra being out of season, I did the feet. I was able to fit 4 whole/split trotters after taking out the big bones. Quite satisfied!
The seller had these so well wrapped that even though the package was dropped over a 6 ft gate, all were intact.