Ballasox by Corso Como Women's Festive Ballet Flat, Gold Metallic, 13 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Corso Como philosophy is to provide beautifully crafted shoes that exhibit fresh innovations in style, impeccable detail, and luxurious comfort. Hand assembled in Brazil, Corso Como shoes are made of the finest materials in the marketplace. Corso Como also promotes the idea of style with a conscience; all shoes are made in factories using naturally tanned leathers and recyclable boxes and tissue.
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.6 x 4.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- ASIN: B004GD5AOS
- Item model number: Festive
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 9, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I only wish these came in half sizes. I usually wear 8M but may go up half a size in certain closed-toe shoes. I got these in 9M, which are definitely comfortable, but with extra room behind the heel (on me, the elastic in this sort of shoe distributes the surplus space behind the foot), yet I suspect that 8M might have been a little tight. All the same, the elastic keeps my foot securely in the shoe and the feel is, to me, the tactile definition of a foot glove.
Although these are clearly too delicate for long-distance or rough-and-ready use, I consider them highly functional for my purposes, as they are one of the very few pairs of shoes that I can wear when I drive or play the drums.
Update (25th Nov 2011): They have also performed very well on a three-day trip to Bali and during photoshoots that I need to walk around quietly. Feeling happy.
- The red color is a nice, vibrant red like in the picture.
- The leather is soft and conforms well to the foot.
- The liner is very soft and perfect for bare feet
- The shoes fold up nicely to fit in a purse.
- The elastic around the ankle is enough to provide support and a good fit (no slipping out) but does not dig in or cause blisters.
- There is no "wearing in" required.
- The liner can get bunched between toes or in wrinkles under the foot, which is a bit uncomfortable.
- There is no support or arch.
- While the shoes fold up well, it shoe does go down at the arch instead of up at the arch.
- There are no half sizes so it was difficult to find a good fit - the shoe was going to be a little bit too small or too big. I went with a little bit too small and it did eventually conform to my foot.
Overall they are good value for the money if you want a shoe that looks like a true ballet flat.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Extremely comfortable flats. The toes are a little tight so i would go up a size.Published 19 months ago by brooke leone
I'd buy a size bigger next time because it feels a bit too snug for my taste.Published 22 months ago by M. Evangelista
I had to return these. They were way to small. I ordered a size 6 which is what I wear and my toes were crunched. Read morePublished 24 months ago by Nissy
This shoe fits perfect and has a great style to it. It's simple, yet fits well and makes the foot looks stylish. Plus a great price. Read morePublished on November 21, 2013 by Baltimore
There's no support, no sole, nothing. It's only good to wear around the house and you can buy $5 slippers for that. Not worth the money at all.Published on August 4, 2013 by Y. Nikou
Yet another pair of shoes I wanted to love, but they just didn't feel good. I had to return them. After paying return shipping, I think I'll stick to shoe shopping in person.Published on December 2, 2012 by Mama-to-be
Love, love, LOVE these shoes! They run a bit small, but when I bought the larger size, there was this bit of extra space in the heel, but with the elastic - it's no big deal. Read morePublished on November 19, 2012 by Coco the Koi
i ordered these shoes friday night, and with amazon prime, i got them monday afternoon. now, i fell in love with these shoes bc they're cute and look comfortable enough to wear all... Read morePublished on October 15, 2012 by Rowena