JOBY Ballhead for SLR-Zoom Tripod- Ballhead Attachment for Cameras w/ Zoom Lenses Up To 3kg (6.6 lbs).
|Price:||$26.84 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- QUICK RELEASE. This JOBY quick release ballhead with an attached bubble level, means you’ll get clearer shots and straighter lines with less effort. The quick release design allows to transition seamlessly as you capture every image.
- CAPTURE SUPERIOR PERSPECTIVES. Position your camera at virtually any angle with the JOBY Ballhead for SLR-Zoom Tripods. Easy maneuverability and precise positioning with a 360 panning and 90 tilt for those flawless portrait or landscape shots.
- LOCKING ADJUSTMENT KNOB. Easily lock the ballhead into place with the locking adjustment knob. Be confident that your equipment will stay secure and sturdy as you step up your standard with JOBY.
- USE WITH ANY TRIPOD. Hold on tight with the 1/4” screw and 3/8” adapter, so you can use this with almost any tripod and a wide range of other products. The compact and versatile ballhead is a must have for any photographer.
- MADE TO LAST. Made of durable stainless steel, aluminum, it’s made for the wear and tear of everyday life, or the rigor of your favorite adventure. Get the tools you needs, for the photos you want with the JOBY Ballhead for SLR-Zoom Tripod.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 1.8 x 2.7 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.4 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.35 pounds|
|Style Name||Ballhead for gorillapod SLR Zoom|
|Tripod Head Type||ball-heads|
CRISPER PHOTOS, SMOOTHER VIDEOS. Line up your shot, and capture crisper videos and smoother videos with the JOBY Ballhead with Bubble Level for SLR-zoom tripods. The quick release plate allows for easy and seamless transitions between shots, so you can spend more time in the moment, and less time fussing with equipment. This lightweight, professional ballhead is designed for use with you DSLR, mirrorless DSLR, Pro DSLR, external flash and camcorders, all up to 6.6 lbs. (3kg.), you can stabilize your images, for a crisper, clearer click. A NEW POINT OF VIEW. Make the once impossible photograph, possible. The locking adjustment knob easily locks the ballhead into place as you position your camera in virtually any angle. The 360 pan and 90 tilt knobs tighten allow extra-versatility as you capture your image or pan your video footage flawlessly. COMPATIBILITY OPTIONS. Made out of durable, yet lightweight stainless steel and aluminum, the JOBY Ballhead for SLR-Zoom with a bubble lever will secure your equipment time and time again. Designed for SLR cameras with zoom, weighing up to 3lbs. (6.6kg.), you’ll get the sturdy structure you need, for the images you want. With a ¼”-20 thread, you can easily use it with other JOBY tripods and stands. Give yourself the tools you need to take better photos and smoother videos
Top Customer Reviews
Now, the quick release feature on this gorillapod it's incredible helpful. I can attach and detach my camera off the gorillapod in a second! With this feature I can simply slide my camera into the pod and start shooting quickly. I love it!
The fluid head works perfectly I can position it at any place and secure it without a hassle. The leveler behind the quick release plate works perfectly. I can now see if I'm holding my camera straight or if I'm tilting it.
Getting the legs straight can be a pain if you have massive OCD like I do. You won't be able to fit this tripod in your pockets so keep that in mind. I bought this because I don't have a tripod for my camera and I thought it would be fun to wrap it around trees and strange places, carry it around without a problem, or even use it as a normal tripod. I will go out on a roadtrip with my friends and I think it would be cool to record some cool adventures. I hope this gorillapod can come in handy during the roadtrip.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone! All the way from a video blogger to a regular guy that wants to take some cool shots. I believe that if you're dealing with cameras, having this gorillapod is a must! It can help you in so many ways to get a perfect film or photo.
I used to have the smaller version of this pod but it couldn't handle my mirrorless camera + I believe it didn't last much. With this bigger and better pod I feel invincible! I love it and I hope you love it too!
If you have any more questions about this product, please don't hesitate on asking me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
I hope you enjoy your purchase!
JOBY makes good products and I will give the company a good review. I ordered the ball head, and then I ordered the heavier, larger tripod. I give that rig a 5 star review. So don't be cheap. ( See photo attachment. The one on the right is the one to get.)
My advice, don't get this cheaper, smaller tripod (the one with gray foot pads and gray colored bands.) Buy the bigger, more expensive one and you will be happy. I got the model with metallic links, black bands and black foot balls. Works great. So, JOBY tripods are great, but get one that will support your camera. You'll be glad you spent a few extra bucks.
Take your time and use common sense when mounting you camera somewhere because the tripod won't defile gravity.
It's easier to vlog on the go when you have this setup. Give a thumbs up if this review was helpful!