Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on March 11, 2014
I bought this band because it was affordable. My plan was to buy this, see if I liked having a NATO band, then get a nicer one. I'm perfectly happy with this band and no longer see any reason to buy another. Although it may seem ridiculous to some, I use this "cheap" band on my Rolex Submariner and it looks and feels great. I didn't notice any of the unpleasant odors that others have mentioned. It's actually much more comfortable than the steel band my watch came with and it gives my watch a cool James Bond look. I've been using almost daily for about 3 months and it's holding up well. Solid band. I'd highly recommend it!
on June 16, 2011
I had bought this for a James Bond budget watch project I was working on. I had previously purchased a submariner look-alike watch and needed one of the NATO style straps to complete the look. I had never worn a ribbon style strap before, so I was a little nervous to try this out. I was surprised though, it is quite comfortable, even with a heavy/clunky watch strapped to it. All the buckles are shiny and don't appears to scuff easily, the holes for the sizing don't look like they will come apart any time soon and holds the latch firmly in place. One thing I was concerned about was that the band would start to retain it's shape when it's worn, as you have to weave the end back and forth tightly a few times between the buckles (as is customary for this style band). But when I take it off, it flattens back out easily after a few minutes. This may look cheap, but it seems to be of pretty good build quality IMO. I'd buy another if the need ever arose.
on April 18, 2011
Good quality nylon military band. As they go, NATO bands are probably the safest, most comfortable, hygienic bands you can put on your watch. They don't collect grime, the back of your watch doesn't make contact with your skin, preserving it and preventing sweat or smell; water doesn't damage them and they can be washed. Easy to install, and if a lug breaks your valuable watch still hangs by the other one. They look good on both your Rolex and your Timex, they are simply timeless and classic.

The Grey/Black looks great on my Omega Speedmaster, it's a classic look I've always liked. Works great with the white dial on my Seiko diver too. May seem a bit on the flimsy side for a hefty diver watch but you might find you like it better than a thicker band. It fits the lugs snug and safely though.

This band fits my average wrist perfectly, with a couple of holes on the thin side and plenty left for thicker wrists. I wish they were stitched instead of glued at the rings and buckle, but I'll wait and see how durable they are before criticizing this aspect. They're not branded anywhere, they come in a ziploc bag with lugs included. Rather nondescript but I'm not that much of a brand snob. If it's good it's good.
on July 9, 2016
We needed a long band for my 6 foot 5 inch son! And even nicer is it came with two watch pin / clips / band holders. This is what he's wearing as he does his nursing rounds. Fast shipping and sturdy. A+ and the BP is 120/80!
on October 21, 2014
Its currently on my Seiko Monster and I love it! Gives it that ol' school Bond look without it being a baller watch, or James Bond, or spy tech, or damnnn.. I guess it just kinda makes a watch look like Bond, but not really. Its super comfy though and well designed. Had it in rotation for a few years and it still looks and functions great!
on May 15, 2014
Unfortunately, the band I received began fraying at the sides immediately. The end of the watch was the worst, in order to use the band I had to run a lighter up and down it to remove the stray threads.
on January 18, 2011
Nice quality watch band. The fabric is thick enough to work well with mod-weight watches and the hardware has a glossy chrome finish which will look great with watches of like-finish. I took off a star because the hardware is a little thin and looks more casual than classy if it were paired with a very nice timepiece.
review image review image
on December 17, 2014
Comfortable, good-looking strap fits my Rolex submariner nicely (20mm). I'd give it 5 stars if it was longer than 10" and if it was stitched rather than just heat-bonded.
on February 29, 2016
Great product, fast shipping .
on March 12, 2013
Very comfortable band, looks nice, keeps watch profile low, no odor problems. recommended item. By the way, tuck the end of the strap back under the final metal loop to keep things tidy and secure.