K9 Ballistics Chew Proof Elevated Dog Bed, Chew Resistant Indestructible Dog Cot, Large, Medium, Small Sizes for Indoor or Outdoor Dogs Who Chew Their Beds, Waterproof with Aluminum Frame
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Chew Proof Dog Bed: For dogs who persistently chew their beds, and who've turned lesser dog beds into a pile of rags. Not just chew resistant, this dog bed is an indestructible dog bed.
- Chew Resistant Dog Bed: This elevated dog bed resists all destructive dog habits such as chewing, biting, scratching, digging, and nesting. This is due in part to the full aluminum dog bed design, and also to the ripstop ballistic fabric used for the bed.
- Indestructible Dog Bed: Even persistent chewing dogs cannot destroy this bed. Though some dogs may damage the fabric bed sling, we back it with a 180 Day Chew Proof Warranty. (see details below)
- Crate Dog Bed: Designed to fit in all standard size dog crates. This crate dog bed fits snuggly (not tight) without any gaps. This helps keep your dog safe in his crate, and also helps prevent damage a dog's attempts to damage the crate dog bed.
- 120 Day Chew Proof Armored Warranty - If your dog chews through or damages any part of their bed within 120 days of receiving it, we will replace the damaged component(s) once free of charge.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Items from popular brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our K9 Ballistics Chew Proof Elevated Dog Bed is practically indestructible and we back it with a 120 Day Chew-Proof Warranty. We designed this bed to stand up to all aggressive chewing dogs who use lesser beds as a raw hide chew toy. The metal dog bed frame prevents dogs from chewing the bed's fabric, and the sleek aluminum edges look great. The radical durability of this raised dog cot means it can be used indoors or outdoors. The ripstop ballistic chew resistant dog bed fabric resists all destructive behaviors. It also resists dirt, hair, moisture, and can be spot cleaned easily whenever the durable dog bed needs to be cleaned. Destructive behaviors this elevated dog bed resists include chewing, biting, scratching, digging, and nesting. The raised dog bed allows air circulation under your dog when it is warm, and provides even support for your dog's joints when they're on the bed. It's a perfect elevated dog bed for small, medium, large, and even x-large dogs who need an indestructible dog bed.
Size: 30” x 20” | Color: Blue
Compare with similar items
K&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot, Elevated Dog Bed Cot With Mesh Center, Multiple Sizes
Kuranda Dog Bed - Chewproof Design - Walnut PVC - Indoor - Elevated - High Strength PVC - Provides Traction - Orthopedic - Best for Allergies/Sensitive Skin - Cordura Fabric
MidWest Homes for Pets Deluxe Super Plush Pet Beds, Machine Wash & Dryer Friendly, 1-Year Warranty
AmazonBasics Cooling Elevated Pet Bed
|Sold By||K9 Ballistics, Inc.||Amazon.com||Prime Time Shipping||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Size||30” x 20”||Large 30 X 42 X 7 Inches||MED 35x23||24-Inch||Medium|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update, Included some photos, this is a little bit dirty, but he sleeps in his crate at night. This is the XXLarge model. Would work for average size mastiff or great danes I think (he is about 42 inches at the front shoulders), but the 200+ pound ones may need something bigger!
My Lab has officially "wore out" his first Cujo Cot last week, but he didn't destroy it. He managed to finally scratch and wear the thick, double stitched material thin enough in one spot to finally release the tension in the material. So why am I giving this 5 stars?
1) The frame is intact, and has held up fantastically
2) When the material finally gave way, it do so in a way that didn't give him a chewing surface or something to swallow.
3) It withstood the four month material warranty, and then some
4) They sell the material separately, so I didn't need to buy a whole new bed (~$28 to be good as new)
5) Out of about 6 other "tough" beds, this is the only one that survived my puppies assault for any length of time. Runner up lasted 32 hours. Worst was 7 minutes.
Overall, I'm very happy. Not only is the durability great, I don't have to worry that he's eating and swallowing his bed when I'm not around.
Update: On the new bed I sprayed that bitter stuff that dogs hate ("Fooey") around all the fabric edges and seams and let it dry before trying it out. Worked like a charm. She hasn't been able to pick at any of the seams so this might be the answer. Just a periodic spray to make sure it doesn't fade away. Revising my rating to 5 stars!
The Cujo Cot is a great option if you have a dog that desires to destroy such things. I'd had the $30 variety (hammock style bed) which my puppy enjoyed for a long time... Then, as puppies often do when they're bored, she decided to have fun with that one. She pulled it apart in no time. I ordered a replacement cover & she took care of that on the first day.
Time for a Cujo Cot. My dog TRIED to destroy this too. She stood on top of it, digging incessantly, trying to get some thread or tear going which she could use to destroy it. Then, because she's a smart pup, she tried the same thing standing outside the bed (her weight pulled the fabric taut when she was in it). In both cases, she was unable to get her teeth on the material. The bed won. And now, she's back to just sleeping on it & dragging various things from the yard onto it with her.
This bed is well made (after the adjustments made by the manufacturer), and it looks good. I believe it is a worthy investment, and it's easy to assemble if you follow the short set of directions patiently. I assembled mine in 15 minutes or so.