K9 Ballistics Chew Proof Elevated Dog Bed - Chewproof - All Aluminum - Indoor/Outdoor - Ripstop Ballistic Fabric - Ships Assembled - Fits Inside Large Crates 41" x 27" x 5", Black
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Chew Proof Dog Bed: For dogs who persistently chew their beds, and who've turned lesser dog beds into a pile of rags. Not just chew resistant, this dog bed is an indestructible dog bed.
- Chew Resistant Dog Bed: This elevated dog bed resists all destructive dog habits such as chewing, biting, scratching, digging, and nesting. This is due in part to the full aluminum dog bed design, and also to the ripstop ballistic fabric used for the bed.
- Indestructible Dog Bed: Even persistent chewing dogs cannot destroy this bed. Though some dogs may damage the fabric bed sling, we back it with a 180 Day Chew Proof Warranty. (see details below)
- Crate Dog Bed: Designed to fit in all standard size dog crates. This crate dog bed fits snuggly (not tight) without any gaps. This helps keep your dog safe in his crate, and also helps prevent damage a dog's attempts to damage the crate dog bed.
- 120 Day Chew Proof Armored Warranty - If your dog chews through or damages any part of their bed within 120 days of receiving it, we will replace the damaged component(s) once free of charge.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our K9 Ballistics Chew Proof Elevated Dog Bed is practically indestructible. We designed this bed to stand up to all aggressive chewing dogs who use lesser beds as a raw hide chew toy. The metal dog bed frame prevents dogs from chewing the bed's fabric, and the sleek aluminum edges look great. The radical durability of this raised dog cot means it can be used indoors or outdoors.
The ripstop ballistic chew resistant dog bed fabric resists all destructive behaviors. It also resists dirt, hair, moisture, and can be spot cleaned easily whenever the durable dog bed needs to be cleaned. Destructive behaviors this elevated dog bed resists include chewing, biting, scratching, digging, and nesting.
The raised dog bed allows air circulation under your dog when it's warm, and provides even support for your dog's joints when they're on the bed. It's a perfect elevated dog bed for small, medium, large, and even x-large dogs who need an indestructible dog bed.
- 100% Aluminum Frame
- Aluminum Corners & Legs
- Covered Edges, No Loose Material To Chew
- Ballistic Rip-Stop Material Stops Any Tears That Form
- Arrives Preassembled
Chew Proof Design
100% aluminum frame covers all fabric edges, blocking attempts at chewing the bed. The ripstop ballistic fabric is incredibly durable and designed to be stronger than Kevlar.
fun fact: we initially designed Kevlar dog beds, but they weren't strong enough. We had to invent our own material to stand up to persistent chewers!
We preassemble this elevated dog bed making sure to complete all important construction steps on your behalf. When you receive this bed, simply screw in 4 legs (no tools required), and it's ready for a snooze!
It costs us extra to ship you the preassembled cot, but we couldn't think of a better way to make your life a bit easier. We think the added convenience is really worth it!
Fits Standard Crate Sizes
Many dogs experience separation anxiety when in their crate for extended periods of time. Most beds that go into those crates come out as a pile of rags and stuffing. We think your dog's bed should last forever, no matter where it's placed. We made sure that this bed fits into the most common crate sizes snuggly (not tight) to help keep your dog comfortable and safe.
Compare our sizes with your crate dimensions. You should find we have a bed which is a perfect fit!
Easy To Clean
We craft our industrial strength ballistic nylon with fibers over-spec for consumer grade textiles. This densely woven material resists moisture, dirt, hair, and grime. It's also incredibly easy to clean with just a damp cloth or water hose!
In case of "accidents", we also included a waterproof membrane which prevents any moisture from seeping through to the floor. We think you're really going to love the convenience of this bed.
|Chew Proof Dog Bed||Chew Resistant Dog Bed||Giant Bed For Giant Breeds||Dog Crate Beds & Pads||Orthopedic Dog Beds|
|Toughness Score||5 of 5||4 of 5||4 of 5||3.5 of 5||3.5 of 5|
|Key Benefit||Virtually indestructible, resists all destructive behaviors. Great for puppies still in training.||Tough & durable, resists most destructive behaviors. Great for young dogs still learning to take care of their things.||Giant sized and supportive mattress for dogs who may have joint problems later in life.||Fits in standard size crates. Resists most destructive behaviors, great for dogs who suffer from separation anxiety.||Supportive mattress for older dogs, large breeds, and spoiled pups.|
Compare with similar items
Amazon Basics Cooling Elevated Pet Bed
Amazon Basics Cooling Elevated Pet Bed
Carhartt Durable Canvas Dog Bed, Premium Pet Bed With Water-Repellent Coating
K&H PET PRODUCTS Original Pet Cot, Elevated Dog Bed Cot with Mesh Center, Multiple Sizes
The Original Elevated Pet Bed by Coolaroo
|Sold By||K9 Ballistics, Inc.||Amazon.com||Amazon Warehouse||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Green||Grey||Carhartt Brown||Chocolate/Black Mesh||Nutmeg|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Bear&Penguin on June 8, 2017
My Lab has officially "wore out" his first Cujo Cot last week, but he didn't destroy it. He managed to finally scratch and wear the thick, double stitched material thin enough in one spot to finally release the tension in the material. So why am I giving this 5 stars?
1) The frame is intact, and has held up fantastically
2) When the material finally gave way, it do so in a way that didn't give him a chewing surface or something to swallow.
3) It withstood the four month material warranty, and then some
4) They sell the material separately, so I didn't need to buy a whole new bed (~$28 to be good as new)
5) Out of about 6 other "tough" beds, this is the only one that survived my puppies assault for any length of time. Runner up lasted 32 hours. Worst was 7 minutes.
Overall, I'm very happy. Not only is the durability great, I don't have to worry that he's eating and swallowing his bed when I'm not around.
Update: On the new bed I sprayed that bitter stuff that dogs hate ("Fooey") around all the fabric edges and seams and let it dry before trying it out. Worked like a charm. She hasn't been able to pick at any of the seams so this might be the answer. Just a periodic spray to make sure it doesn't fade away. Revising my rating to 5 stars!
By Trina Graham on December 25, 2019
By Sonja L. Anderson on August 1, 2019