Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 534 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 563 reviews
on January 9, 2015
Very cute and colorful pills. The ballpoint pens write in blue. Fits in my hand nicely, and kids love them too.
on November 11, 2015
Supper supper cute pens im in love wth how adorable they are and perfect. If the ink runs out one can easily replace it wth another color. I use them as my emergency pens n just carry them werever i go. Also i think i might purchase more because they make great gifts :) im supper happy wth the purchase and the shipping was fast.
review image review image
on November 15, 2016
I bought these for my daughter to give out to her fellow nurses as a small little gift. They are super cute and write well. My issue is with the way they were shipped. I received them in a plastic shipping bag that in no way prevented damage. Out of the 20 pens only about 14 are functional. Several were shattered broke and the other 2 or 3 won't stay together. In total there were 19 pens in the package and parts for another 3 incomplete pens. I gave 4 stars because it was still a very good bargain $2 for 20 (14) pens that are functional and cute. I would recommend just be advised not all 20 are going to make it.
on May 23, 2015
They're adorable, just upset I didn't receive any pink ones! :/
on September 18, 2015
Got what I wanted!
on January 25, 2017
I have bought these pens before and despite their shortcomings (fold easily if pressed hard/limited ink supply) they work fantastically for my purposes. Unlike the first order my 2 sets of 20 arrived without any broken items this time. Unfortunately, I received no variety. All 40 pens were the blue little guy laying out front in the picture. Still giving it 3 stars because they certainly hold up to reasonable quality expectations at 10 cents per pen.

***13-Mar-17 UPDATE***
Just received my second set of 40 in the mail. Well, 39 anyway. Happy to say that I received more variety than my previous order, but only just barely. 37 yellow and 2 pink pens. Getting better, but hard pressed to advertise as "multicolor". Leaving review as a 3-star because, despite the short count and near single color shipments, the price is still very reasonable for what I have received.
on August 20, 2015
I purchased this set of 'pill' pens as a fun 'Thank You' to present to the hard-working techs at my local pharmacy. I was a little worried about how the quality might be -- and I was about right. Out of the twenty, two were completely broken and unusable. But the others were absolutely adorable!

The 'capsules' are about an inch-and-a-half or perhaps two-inches long, Once you uncap them - or pull the two halves apart - one side shakes out (in sections) into a pen that's about four-inches in length. I believe the idea is to twist each section a bit to tighten it so that it maintains its position, and that worked to a greater or lesser degree with each pen. But for the price, I got exactly what I expected, and the ladies at the pharmacy absolutely LOVED THEM! They fought a bit over the different ones - they have different expressions -- and remarked on how customers surely wouldn't walk off with THESE pens. hahahaha!

All in all, I'm satisfied. I didn't expect perfection, just a fun treat, and that's what I got. Thanks!
on February 5, 2017
Cute, cheap and plentiful.

I bought the 20pcs lot for like $2, no shipping, couldn't pass it up! Didn't count them, but there's a bunch of them.
They write surprisingly well for grab bag type pen-toys, and aren't difficult to hold, as long as you don't have massive hands.

My only complaint is that it says multicolor, so I expected a random mix, but the whole bag I received was entirely pink.
on May 12, 2016
Got these as Nurses Week gifts for my staff. Put them in as part of a gift bag of treats. I think these were, by far, the favorite. They're super cute, and easy to lock into place and use. As others have noted, the ink, alas, does not last that long. I guess to fit it in such a tiny container, they just can't put much in there. But, at this price point, they're an inexpensive and adorable gift.
on May 31, 2017
I gave these out at a school function. The kids loved them. They were clamoring all over these. I would buy these again. I should have bought more. I ran out! Some of the kids were using them again the next day. You may end up getting a bunch of the same color. However, for the price I do think this is a fair deal. You can get a lot of pens for a decent price. They make good giveaway items, especially if you are on a budget.