Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hot Sale 20pcs/lot, Ballpoint Pen, Vitamin Pill, Novelty Pen, Size12x2.4cm, Gift Pen,multicolor
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on August 30, 2015
I bought these pens in June and loved them. They are cute little guys that you take the bottom off and they expand into a pen. Pretty cool. I gave them away to people as gifts and they are a fun novelty.

So why am I giving this one star? Well I'll tell you. First of all, the pens run out of ink really fast. You can maybe write 5 pages of stuff with one pen and then it is useless. But it is a novelty, a very cheap one... so I wouldn't give one star because of that.

No, I gave this item one star because I loved them so much that I bought more and then NEVER RECEIVED THEM. I bought this item twice! I asked for 40 more pens and got 0! They stole my money. What's worse is that they ship it from China or whatever, so it takes forever and you never get a tracking number!

Like I said, I previously bought one and liked it... check out the attached picture of what was inside with my first set of pens.

So the reasons why you shouldn't buy this: You won't get them, they barely work, and this seller is sketchy as all hell!
on January 9, 2015
Very cute and colorful pills. The ballpoint pens write in blue. Fits in my hand nicely, and kids love them too.
on June 7, 2014
I bought these specifically for the fact no one can steal these from me while I work, there is no way I can lose these particular pens as I use an apron and people would have to reach into my pockets to steal one, and they don't simply fall out. They're perfect for it, so I always have a pen or two on hand now.

They're really cute, mine all work and there aren't any very odd quirks or problems with them. The pens I received all write in blue ink.

Whom I bought this from did send me the correct amount, but they were very beat up. They were not shiny and brand new like in the picture. So be forewarned the seller you buy from may not send you perfect looking pens, and they are apparently random- I received a good amount of each color but also received one that was mustached and is not pictured. While I find it cute, I really wanted just the cute anime style faces. But that is seller's fault, the pens themselves are great. I just wished mine didn't already look like I've been using them for months.
on December 22, 2015
Cute item, poor quality. Horrible packaging, got them for coworkers, and needed 18, so this lot of 20 would have been perfect, but only 13 of them were salvageable. The rest were broken. Won't be returning due to timing of Christmas but never purchasing again.
review image review image
on March 30, 2015
These just came today and one of them was broken and I only got 3 colors and I thought it came with all of the colors
on April 16, 2015
Love these little pens! I got all 20 of them and got 3 colors :) I got yellow, blue and red which were actually my favorite ones from the different colors. I think they work pretty great and they are so adorable! I would recommend these for people! I also got them sooner than the estimated arrival date. I have also decided to order 2 more sets of these! They are adorable and I love how inexpensive they are from here!
review image review image review image
on August 24, 2013
I received these yesterday after a lengthy (around a month) wait, and they're really adorable. They write well, and with 20 pieces, I had plenty to give to my family members, and since my aunt is a nurse, she went nuts over them! The only reason I marked it a 4 and not a 5 is that there were a BUNCH of green faces as opposed to only one blue, and I didn't realize they would be randomly selected that way; I was expecting a more complete set. But other than that, they're cute little pens.
on May 18, 2015
I received these today. Earlier than expected. No damages on my end. They're all working well. I was only able to make 2 sets because some colours weren't equally distributed. But, no big deal. They're too adorable. I love it.
on November 11, 2015
Supper supper cute pens im in love wth how adorable they are and perfect. If the ink runs out one can easily replace it wth another color. I use them as my emergency pens n just carry them werever i go. Also i think i might purchase more because they make great gifts :) im supper happy wth the purchase and the shipping was fast.
review image review image
on April 21, 2014
Good color mix (4 each of pink and red, 3 each of green, yellow, orange, blue). All blue ink. These are fine tipped pens and write decently considering they are novelty pens. Shipped very fast. Overall very happy.