Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 543 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 572 reviews
on January 9, 2015
Very cute and colorful pills. The ballpoint pens write in blue. Fits in my hand nicely, and kids love them too.
on November 15, 2016
I bought these for my daughter to give out to her fellow nurses as a small little gift. They are super cute and write well. My issue is with the way they were shipped. I received them in a plastic shipping bag that in no way prevented damage. Out of the 20 pens only about 14 are functional. Several were shattered broke and the other 2 or 3 won't stay together. In total there were 19 pens in the package and parts for another 3 incomplete pens. I gave 4 stars because it was still a very good bargain $2 for 20 (14) pens that are functional and cute. I would recommend just be advised not all 20 are going to make it.
on May 23, 2015
They're adorable, just upset I didn't receive any pink ones! :/
on September 18, 2015
Got what I wanted!
on January 25, 2017
I have bought these pens before and despite their shortcomings (fold easily if pressed hard/limited ink supply) they work fantastically for my purposes. Unlike the first order my 2 sets of 20 arrived without any broken items this time. Unfortunately, I received no variety. All 40 pens were the blue little guy laying out front in the picture. Still giving it 3 stars because they certainly hold up to reasonable quality expectations at 10 cents per pen.

***13-Mar-17 UPDATE***
Just received my second set of 40 in the mail. Well, 39 anyway. Happy to say that I received more variety than my previous order, but only just barely. 37 yellow and 2 pink pens. Getting better, but hard pressed to advertise as "multicolor". Leaving review as a 3-star because, despite the short count and near single color shipments, the price is still very reasonable for what I have received.
on February 5, 2017
Cute, cheap and plentiful.

I bought the 20pcs lot for like $2, no shipping, couldn't pass it up! Didn't count them, but there's a bunch of them.
They write surprisingly well for grab bag type pen-toys, and aren't difficult to hold, as long as you don't have massive hands.

My only complaint is that it says multicolor, so I expected a random mix, but the whole bag I received was entirely pink.
on May 12, 2016
Got these as Nurses Week gifts for my staff. Put them in as part of a gift bag of treats. I think these were, by far, the favorite. They're super cute, and easy to lock into place and use. As others have noted, the ink, alas, does not last that long. I guess to fit it in such a tiny container, they just can't put much in there. But, at this price point, they're an inexpensive and adorable gift.
on May 31, 2017
I gave these out at a school function. The kids loved them. They were clamoring all over these. I would buy these again. I should have bought more. I ran out! Some of the kids were using them again the next day. You may end up getting a bunch of the same color. However, for the price I do think this is a fair deal. You can get a lot of pens for a decent price. They make good giveaway items, especially if you are on a budget.
on August 26, 2015
Seller will not contact you before shipping. Ordered this because Chegg sent me a promotional pen, and it worked perfectly. I know that it's a retractable pen made from plastic so if you write hard, it obviously wont work well for you. However, I ordered 20 pieces and only got 3 of the 6 colors. RANDOMIZED? I dont have any GREEN, ORANGE, or RED. I'm super disappointed in the variety. I also tried to contact them prior to making my order.
I get what I paid for. I'll stick to aliexpress for my china orders

About the pen: it's decent and its mainly for looks. It makes a great one-two time use. Decent for the price but I suggest a different seller if you want all the colors.
on March 27, 2015
I was searching for the perfect writing pens for my 5 year old son. He has having trouble learning how to hold a pen/pencil. He tended to grab at the top, these pens made it easier for him to grip, and they were fun to look at. Only downfall is that you have to hold them sort of upright to write properly, not easy for a child who is getting used to writing sort of slanted first.
Now I even carry them in my purse, and I feel confident the ink will not spill all over my purse.
They were also a hit at work, some of my coworkers enjoyed the fact that they came in Blue and Black in, and that they had a fine tip.