Bamber Wooden Spatula Set, Non Stick Wood Turner, Cooking Utensils,, Eco-friendly and Safe - Beechwood 1pcs
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TOTALLY ECO-FRIENDLY: our spatulas constructed of premium solid beech wood from Europe, hard and durable; say goodbye to cheap lacquer and to chemical pollutions
- NO SPLINTERS & NON STICK: our spatulas undergone three times of burnishing, which create incredibly sleek non stick surface without any splinters compared with Bamboo; easy to clean
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: we are one of the largest wooden kitchenware suppliers of Daiso (Japan's retail giant), so our products are all made compliant with Japan regulations!
- PROTECT YOUR COSTLY PAN: Worry about the damage metal spatulas will cause for the coating of your expensive pan? Fret that the silicone or plastic turner will cause toxic chemicals for your family? Then you need our wood spatulas!
- Revitalizing Oil (Wood Oil, Plant Oil or Wax Oil) Suggested to be Occasionally Applied to Extend the Life and Beauty of Products; Hand Wash Only with Warm Soapy Water and Air Dry
Customers also shopped for
Constructed of premium solid wood, strong and durable Totally safe to use, no any chemical pollution Definitely no splinters, ergonomic design fits your hand comfortably Finely burnishesleek surface, easy to wash Beautiful craftsmanship for home decor