Other Sellers on Amazon
7pcs/Set Including 1pc Mini Wet Bag +6pcs Bamboo Charcoal Cloth Menstrual Pads/Reusable Sanitary Pads/Mama Panty Liners ( All Randomly Prints)
Enhance your purchase
|Size||7 Piece Set|
|Material Feature||Reusable washable|
About this item
- Package: 6PC Reuable Cloth Menstrual Pads + 1pc Mini Wet Bag ( All randomly prints )
- Cloth Pads Size: Approx. 17.5 * 20cm(6.9*7.85 inch); Colors: Mixed randomly prints
- Inside layer Material: 1 layer Bamboo Charcoal Fiber; Outer layer Material: 1 layer Waterproof printed PUL; Absorbent layer Material: 1 layer Microfibe Fiber
- Hand wash. Pads will work better by hand wash and hanging under soft sunshine with 1-2hours.
- Suit for machine wash using natural detergent and tumble dry low or line dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener, this will affect cloth pads function.
※Colors: Mixed randomly prints
※Package: 6pcs Cloth Menstrual Pads + 1pc Mini Wet Bag ( All Randomly Prints )
※Size: Approx. 17.5 * 20cm(6.9*7.85 inch)
Inside layer: 1 layer Bamboo Charcoal Fiber
Absorbent layer: 1 layer microfibe
Outer layer: 1 layer Waterproof printed PUL
1. Please allow 1-5mm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
1. The cloth sanitary pad is composed of 3 layers, which is breathable and comfortable to skin, super absorbent to provide you a dry feeling.
2. Plastic snap fastener at the wings of cloth sanitary allowing them to be clipped around underwear for extra security, you will never feel embarrassing.
3. Can help to reduce the number of women's gynecological diseases and let you have a more comfortable physiological experience.
4. The wet bag is great to put diapers and sanitary pads, at the same time it is also great for travelling, because you can organize your clean or dirty clothes, underwear, socks, swimming suits and other belongings.
5. Washable and reusable, this will be practical and good for the environment.
※Cleaning & Care
1: After use, separate the panty liner from the underwear.
2: Better Hand wash.Soak in cold water, if desired, to help prevent staining. Using the presoak function on your washing machine, or soak in a covered rust-proof container.
3: Suit for machine wash cold using a natural detergent and tumble dry low or line dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener, this will affect cloth pads function.
4: Store your pads in a clean, dry place until next use.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6.81 x 6.02 x 1.42 inches; 3.53 Ounces
- Item model number : Geeloa
- Date First Available : June 24, 2017
- Manufacturer : tuoting
- ASIN : B0736YKRRG
- Best Sellers Rank: #9,278 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #31 in Sanitary Napkins
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Even after I tried these, I ordered what I thought was a similar style but with a specific design pattern I wanted. I didn't like them as much. Not worth it...I went back to these!
Why would I keep trying different kinds when I'm so happy with these?? They are now the only ones I buy.
I buy them for Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes, too, since I don't really need a whole new pack anymore for myself. But I do sometimes add one or two to my supply from the ones I buy before donating the rest.
Their Heavy ones are my favorite I've ever had for heavy days. They have good coverage without feeling like I'm wearing a giant diaper! But I also love the other sizes.
I love how well they hold up over time. They don't look as used/worn as the other types I've tried. And they're the softest, most comfortable ones I've tried!
1. Super soft (remember to wash in cold water before use just in case)
2. Probably never using disposable pads again
3. If you feel weird about rinsing them out by hand before machine washing, probably not for you.
- they get the most clean if you rinse and wring them by hand then machine wash on cold or delicate
- AIR DRY: I put one of mine in the dryer by accident and the absorbent core got stiff (still works and eventually softened up with proper care)
4. If it slips back or shift, you can just slide it back into place bc there’s no glue
5. Yes, the button holds
6. No, there’s no smell unless you intentionally sniff it
7. Saves money
• The snapped portion tends to slide toward the narrowest section of the underwear; typically centered between front and back. When that happened, the longer pad was able to reach the area that needed protection. The shorter ones constantly need to be tugged back into place throughout the day.
• The style with the narrow strip of liner placed the edges of non-absorbent backing along the leg crease. For me, this non-breathable fabric against the skin means a constant battle with yeast, because that skin never really dries out. The fully lined style did not produce that result; my skin stays dry. No yeast problems.
As for comparing them to disposable bladder panti-liners, here are some pros and cons:
• Very soft.
• Able to handle minor leaks with no problem.
• They do not have any of the odor control that disposable liners have built in. For me, it’s fine for around the house, but I still keep disposables on hand for use when I’m out and about.
• I’m leery of putting the non-absorbent fabric in the dryer. I suspect the heat will shorten their usable life. If line drying, you will need to purchase enough to have on hand to use while others are being laundered/dried. (Not a huge problem in my opinion, but just something to consider.)
Bottom line: I like and use them around the house, which means I don’t need to buy disposables anywhere near as often.
By Lyn medina on November 16, 2022
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.