Bamboo Charcoal Pocket Diaper (Purple)
- Simple snap system adjusts to fit all babies, from 8 to 35 pounds. Rise snaps, hip snaps, and overlapping waist snaps ensure a precise fit.
- Bamboo charcoal microfleece lining is designed to keep your baby's sensitive skin as healthy as possible by combining the benefits of a stay-dry design with the antibacterial qualities of natural bamboo.
- Waterproof PUL cover is flexible, soft, and durable.
- 5 layer bamboo cotton insert absorbs 3x more liquid than regular microfiber inserts, while naturally fighting odors and bacteria
- 1 year limited manufacturers warranty included with all diapers
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I only have 2 in my collection, so they have been washed every day for the last two months. They are still holding up well with no obvious signs of wear and tear.
The insert is a little disappointing compared to the pocket. It is a little short on the medium rise setting. It also bunches a fair amount, making the diaper fatter than necessary. The insert has microfiber sandwiched between two layers of bamboo cotton. It is prone to compression leaks. I have been using the BabyKicks 3 Pack Joey-Bunz Premium, Medium as a hemp doubler, which solves all the issues above.
Update after almost a year and a half of use:
My original two diapers still look like new. The micro fleece is still soft, the leg elastic looks new, and the PUL is still solid. Some of the inserts are starting to show signs of wear, but they still absorb well and don't hold onto stink. All the snaps are still in perfect order.
I have since ordered 10 more diapers. Some of the brand new diapers had PUL delamination issues after only a small amount of use. However, the company has very good support and replaced three diapers under warranty.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My favorite brand of cloth diaper. Sad they're going out of business.Published 12 months ago by Abi Fasciano
I love and love these diapers...
I am a mom of 7 months old baby girl, she was 4 months when I bought this. I am living in Kuwait. Read more
These diapers are well made and I have no complaints about them as a product. I gave the 4 star rating, because my shopping experience as a whole was not a 5 star experience. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Maria Snider
I do not recommend these diapers. I have been cloth diapering for 7 months and these are the diapers I reach for the least, even so they are already damaged. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Jennifer
Smart Snugs were our first true run with cloth diapers and they are still our tried and true favorites! Read morePublished on July 25, 2014 by 4649miranda
I love these diapers! They fit my chunky baby perfectly! So easy to use! And the bamboo insert is so absorbent.Published on July 25, 2014 by DBAILEY1990