Encore Essentials-Bamboo Charcoal Air Purifying Bag — 9 Pack (4x 100g, 4x 50g, 1x 60g) — Air Purifier, Car Air Freshener, Shoe Deodorizer, Damp Rid, Odor Eliminator, Moisture Absorber, Pet Scent Remover for Room
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Item Weight||1.45 Pounds|
|Filter Type||Activated Carbon|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 👃 ODOR CONTROL & SCENT NEUTRALIZER - Experience clear, refreshing air quality and powerful odor control with Encore bamboo charcoal bags. Place a bag in your car or closet, near beds, couches, litter boxes and in any room to neutralize pungent scents and foul odors.
- 💧 ABSORBS MOISTURE & RIDS DAMPNESS - These activated charcoal-filled bags offer extremely effective moisture absorption and dampness control while deodorizing sweat and other funky smells. Perfect for placing in gym bags, shoes and areas prone to sweat or wetness.
- 🌿 ECO FRIENDLY MOSO BAMBOO CHARCOAL - The bags are filled with sustainably harvested moso bamboo that has been converted to its activated carbon form. This uniquely porous bamboo contains millions of tiny holes that actively attract and trap odors and moisture.
- 🌎 REUSABLE & LASTS UP TO ONE YEAR - Encore Essential bamboo charcoal bags are environmentally friendly and reusable for up to one year. Recharge and refresh the bags by placing them outside in sunlight once a month for 2-3 hours. Add the old charcoal to house plants and gardens!
- ✅ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We can't wait to add you to our long list of eco-conscious customers loving this centuries old all-natural remedy for odors and moisture. Issue with your order? Each purchase is covered by our 100% Refund or Replacement Guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
ENCORE – CHARCOAL AIR PURIFYING BAGS
Are you looking for the best all-natural way to get rid of unpleasant smells and excess moisture?
Do you want to freshen, deodorize and purify the air around you, all while saving money and reducing environmental pollution?
Banish bad odors for good and keep your surroundings smelling fantastically fresh with Encore Bamboo Charcoal Bags!
Moso Activated Bamboo Charcoal
Regulates Soil Moisture
Reusable Up to 1 Year
Each bamboo charcoal bag is reusable for a period of one year – simply let it sit out in the sun for a couple of hours, once a month, to clear the pores and re-activate the charcoal.
When the bag’s life cycle is finished, cut it open and sprinkle the old charcoal in houseplants and gardens to improve soil’s ability to retain & regulate moisture.
DESTROYS ODORS ON SITE
Moso bamboo has 10x more surface area and a 4x stronger absorption rate than regular bamboo. Encore moso bamboo charcoal bags effectively eliminate odors and trap polluted air particles such as formaldehyde, ammonia and benzene. Use in or near:
- Gym bag
- Sports equipment
- Pet area
- Compost bin
- Diaper bin
KILLS DAMPNESS AND MOISTURE
Bamboo charcoal has a negative ionic charge that attracts odors and excess moisture from the atmosphere. Use it as dehumidifier in:
- Rice/grains bin
- Other storage areas
4 x 100g Bags
4 x 50g Bags
1 x 60g Bags
3 x Dehumidifier Bags
Click ‘ADD TO CART’ Today!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I put several of these in the basement to help with 'damp' smell, a couple in the laundry room because there was some new smell in the sink, and a couple in the newborns room because diapers.
The basement got a little better but i think the weather just changed and the water wasn't an issue; The laundry room smell continued to come and go; The pee smell in the baby's room never left. I'm not sure if the baby/laundry issues were because the smell comes on quickly and it doesnt have time to react, or if they arent working.
To test it out, i took 2 of the small ones and placed them in a pair of loafers that i wear without socks. After a few days, I dont feel like they "neutralized" anything but may have taken a small edge off?
Take it for what you will - Not sure where I stand with them a month in, but they are pretty according to my mother.
Began working in 3 to 4 days.
One bag in a 12 x 10 room, cleans air very well.
I knew that it was working because one morning I got up and the usual bedroom orders where gone. There was a very slight odor in the air. It is hard to explain, but it was like a fresh spring day and very far in the distance you smell something like a very faint whiff of a far off fire. It was a sweet, faint smell.
I have never used charcoal before, so I don't know how it compares to other products but I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
If, and there are a few reviews out there that say they can't see the difference, then they must have something wrong with there Olafactory glands.