Bamboo Cotton Towel Set - Soft and Absorbent - 6-Piece Set - 550 GSM - Includes Wash Cloths, Hand Towels & Bath Towels - Cream
|Price:||$37.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6 Piece Towel Set - Includes two 27" x 54" bath towels, two 16" x 26" hand towels and two 13" x 13" wash cloths
- Highly Absorbent - These six towels offer top of the line fabrics with 550 grams per square meter (GSM) for the highest levels of absorbency available
- Only the highest quality fabrics available are used with these towels that contain 65% rayon from bamboo and 35% cotton
- Easy Wash & Care - Machine wash on gentle or delicate cycle. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Avoid using bleach.
- Money Back Guarantee - Customer satisfaction is our top priority, as we offer a 30-day money back guarantee
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A soft, luxurious towel always feels great on the skin after a shower or bath. The eLuxury Bamboo 6 Piece Gray Bath Towel Set offers a plush fabric with 550 grams per square meter that is highly absorbent. Because our towels are proudly made in America, you can count on the high-quality fabrics to exceed your expectations. The gray color of our towels will last over time and will look great with any bathroom design. The set includes two bath towels, two hand towels and two wash cloths that you'll love to use!
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||eLuxury Supply||Blue Nile Mills||Chakir Turkish Linens||Right Purpose||Murphy Products LLC||AmeriBamboo|
|Material Type||Rayon from Bamboo||Bamboo-Derived Rayon||Bamboo||Bamboo-Derived Rayon||Bamboo-Derived Rayon||Bamboo-Derived Rayon|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They also seem to snag fairly easily, so I've had to trim some of the threads that got pulled and made the towels not look so nice. It seems the "fuzziness" kind of pulls out of the fibers after being used for a while, so they don't have as much of a fresh, crisp, shiny look as they did when they were new. They still look soft because of the furriness, but it's more like a shag carpet kind of look than velvet or silk.
We have had these for over two years. They look nice overall and do still have a slight sheen which makes them seem a little more luxurious than cotton. However, they have just ended up as decorations in our bathroom as we much prefer the Kohls ones and tend to avoid using these unless the others are dirty. I just picked up a new set of terra-cotta colored towels from TjMaxx that were on clearance and are organic cotton. They are thinner, less soft and we have yet to use them, but I think we will be much happier with them because the cotton appears to be very absorbent - and for less than half the price ($24)!