KING SIZE Organic Bamboo Cutting Board w/ LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY - Best Extra Large Wood Chopping Board with Groove For Knives! Perfect Small Kitchen Appliance For Wedding & Housewarming Gift
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ♻ HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT - LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY if for any reason you have issues with your bamboo chopping board or if you are not 100% satisfied for the life of the product. Impeccable, top-notch customer service that can seen by checking out our reviews! An environmentally conscious company that believes that health begins in our home kitchens. And we're like you, we want our kitchen products to be as natural as the foods we eat off them!
- ♻ MOM APPROVED FOR FAMILY HEALTH AND SAFETY! With our antimicrobial, safe all-natural & antibacterial properties, you can rest assured that our FDA approved, non slip wood cutting board with drip trough for catching juices and smooth corners is BPA free and made without harmful toxins or chemicals for peace of mind cooking when preparing vegetables, meat, fish & poultry unlike plastic, silicone, polypropylene, hdpe or dishwasher safe acrylic cutting boards
- ♻ BEST KITCHEN CUTTING BOARD FOR YOUR KNIVES! Kitchenware materials such as acacia, cherry, maple, oak, walnut & glass can quickly dull your cutlery creating a hazardous situation. Our wooden cutting board is the best when it comes to keeping a razor sharp edge on your favorite chefs knife when prepping fruits, veggies, chicken, cheeses & multi-grain bread
- ♻ PROFESSIONAL CHEF RECOMMENDED! Commercial-restaurant grade with industrial quality strength and durability that can serve all your premium moso butcher block and utility board needs. A perfect combination of size, weight & strength for carving that big thanksgiving turkey to dicing a small onion and everything in between
- ♻ LIKE A PIECE OF EYE CANDY IN YOUR KITCHEN! With an attractive and breathtaking two tone design, you'll want to leave this elegant carving board with juice well out on your counter-top instead of hidden away in a drawer and use as a cheese board or serving tray for entertaining guests. Also a preferred gift idea in 2017 for housewarming, weddings, christmas, birthdays, and mothers & fathers day
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item KING SIZE Organic Bamboo Cutting Board w/ LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY - Best Extra Large Wood Chopping Board with Groove For Knives! Perfect Small Kitchen Appliance For Wedding & Housewarming Gift
Totally Bamboo Original Bamboo Cutting & Serving Board 3 Piece Set – Designed in USA, Premium craftsmanship GUARANTEED. ♻100% Organic Bamboo
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GREENER BRANDS||ROYAL CRAFT WOOD||ITC Industries||Amazon.com||Midori Way||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12.5 x 18 x 0.7 in||18 x 12 x 0.75 in||13.5 x 17.5 x 0.75 in||9.5 x 13 x 1 in||0.8 x 18 x 12.7 in||18 x 12 x 1 in|
|Material Type||Organic Bamboo, Premium Moso Bamboo||Bamboo||Bamboo||Bamboo||Bamboo||Premium Bamboob, Organic Bamboo, Premium Wood|
The Greener Chef Story
FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS: HEALTHIER PRODUCTS FOR HEALTHIER PEOPLE.
The Greener Chef family believes that health begins in our home kitchens. And we're
like you -- we want our kitchen products to be as natural as the foods we eat off them!
Our raw bamboo products never contain harmful chemicals, dyes, solvents, adhesives,
stains, lacquers, sealants, formaldehydes, pesticides, etc. commonly found elsewhere.
Plus, bamboo is known to have natural, anti-microbial properties, making it the best
choice for kitchen use (but hey, you should prolly still wash it)!
ABOUT US: Greener Chef is a teeny-tiny family brand run solely by a whole-foods
nutritionist (me, Laura), her superhero hubby (Brent), and their little one. We share
your passion for natural food + family life. Thank you for supporting our cleaner,
greener products and our family!
ORGANIC. SUSTAINABLE. 100% MOSO BAMBOO.
Our products protect your health... and the earth's! Our products are environmentally
responsible, durable and designed to last in your home - not a landfill!
We use sustainably harvested, natively grown moso bamboo. The clean and simple
construction of our FDA-approved bamboo products involves:
- water-steaming bamboo strips (naturally cleans, colors + makes pliable)
- forming + compressing the bamboo strips (natural plant resin adhesion)
- cutting + sanding (shapes + smooths board surface)
tallest, toughest members of the grass family!
THE GREENER CHEF ORGANIC BAMBOO CUTTING BOARD
Top customer reviews
The cutting board took the oiling quite well. Just one thing to mention: After I oiled it, I wiped it down with a rag and noticed a few tiny splinters/fibers (like the size of thread or a hair, and some a little bigger) sticking up from the surface. Then, after its first washing, I noticed a few more fibers pulling up from the surface. I'll keep it at 5 stars. But I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if it gets worse.
Btw... the company who sells these boards impressed me with their follow-up emails. They seem genuinely concerned that you're satisfied with your purchase.
Had to drop one star because the cutting board needed additional sanding and oiling before it was ready for use. After a few washings splinters and fibers kept pulling up from the surface. I even had to pull a splinter out of my palm. So I took it into the shop and knocked off the splinters with some 80 grit sandpaper, then finished it with some 220. And finally a couple coats of the butcher block mineral oil, warmed slightly to help it soak in even deeper.
The board's finally looking pretty good. But this kind of customer intervention shouldn't be required. It's as though they prepped it to about 85% of a normally finished product, and then packaged it up. I'd rather have it done right and pay a few extra dollars for the additional manufacturing steps.
Might seem strange to give 4 stars in a situation like this, but the rest of the quality of this board is still top-notch.
The cutting board just keeps getting better and better with use. No more fibers/splinters to speak of.... which makes me wonder if it wouldn't have been just fine if I'd left it as-is instead sanding it like I mentioned. It might have taken more time to get to this condition, but I bet it still would've gotten here. For that reason, I'm taking it back up to 5 stars. It has remained perfectly straight (no teetering or warping), and the surface, even with all the expected hash marks from chopping, is excellent. Plus there's none of that funky wood flavor getting transferred to my veggies.
One year later and it's still spectacular! I haven't oiled it or done any other maintenance on it since the initial prep I did when I first bought it. No cracks, no splinters, and still perfectly straight. Love this thing!
Cons: There were some splintery fibers at first, but after scrubbing it under hot water with an abrasive sponge and then oiling it with mineral oil, it's smoothed out. I suspect this is going to be a common thing with most bamboo boards since bamboo is inherently composed of long, straight fibers.
Make sure to season it with mineral oil (or other oil that doesn't go rancid) according to the manufacturer's directions.
I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for a lower priced but sturdy reliable cutting board.