BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 15, 2013
Ordered both, soft and firm nibs... Wasn't sure which one I would like better so decided to try both. The nib that came on the stylus was soft and split within a few weeks of use... Really like the feel of the firm nib and it appears that it will last longer due to the firmness.
on April 24, 2013
I am so glad I bought the Bamboo stylus and this is one of the major reasons why - replaceable nibs. I have worn out 4 other stylus' with no way to use again because this feature is missing from them
on June 23, 2014
I've purchases dozens of replacement nibs for my Wacom Bamboo Stylus and these are by far the worst. These nibs are slightly longer than normal replacement nibs, so they are floppier and seem worn out, right out the packaging. They also don't activate the screen properly without an excessive amount of downforce when writing, which only exacerbates the floppy tip issue. I tried all 3 nibs and all were the same.

I became so frustrated I put an old tip I've been using for months and it was superior to these new tips. Hence, I tossed the new nibs in the garbage and I'm out my $8 bucks.
on November 29, 2014
I read the reviews thinking I was ordering firm nibs, and since it isn't specified in the item description, i ordered them. I was looking for firm nibs, since I am using my iPad primarily as a notebook for my classes, and the nibs I got were soft. This may seem like a small point to some, but writing at a pace fast enough to keep up with the professor, and then putting the stylus in my book bag can easily damage a soft nib in a week or two. I'll use them because I need nibs, but I probably won't order any nibs from any other website than wacom.com
on March 11, 2013
There is not a lot to say about something like this product, but you get a 3-pack, it's easy to replace the old one with the new one in about 2 minutes and then you're back to swiping your tablet. Unless they turn into something bad if you feed them after midnight, I'd buy 'em again.
on March 19, 2014
Stop scamming us ! When you put these on the screen next to the bamboo pens we obviously have a right to expect these are replacement heads for our pens, right? It says it in the name of the product, right? THEN DON'T SCAM US BY SELLING US TIPS THAT ARENT, ARENT, ARENT THE CORRECT REPLACEMENT TIPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice one, an extra $7-$* bucks for something that costs $.20 makes these pens much more profitable to sell, eh? THIS STINKS !!!
on April 7, 2014
Bamboo stylus are great but quickly they need a replacement nib very difficult to find. Owing to Amazon.com I got a few of them and could give some to a son who did appreciate a lot!
on February 21, 2016
Excelent
on December 6, 2014
These tend to drag on the touch screen and aren't really sensitive enough for a good stylus experience. I had better luck with a cheaper iFrog stylus.
on January 8, 2013
I am so happy to see this product. Let's face it, these stylist pens are nothing but a ball point pen with a rubber tip on the other end to aid use of our electronic devices. Even though it's a nice ink pen, they are priced way too high. What a rip off. All the companies have over inflated the price, and it doesn't take long for the rubber tip to break off or tear. Then you have to go and buy another over inflated priced stylist pen. Cu do's to Bamboo Company. They have all business now. Thank you.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.