- Product Dimensions: 4 x 1.8 x 8.5 inches ; 7.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- ASIN: B0006GD9FG
- Item model number: 810161
- Average Customer Review: 34 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #353,543 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Bamboo Dog Undercoat and Dematting Rakes (Colors Vary)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rugged 2-in-1 dog-grooming tool for long, medium, or double coats
- Made of plastic and stainless steel; cushioned, non-slip handle
- Undercoat rake removes winter coats; dematting rake cuts through tangled fur
- Blades fold flat to prevent accidental cutting; basic grooming guide included
- Measures 8-1/2 by 4 inches
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
This product's unique design combines two tools into one, easy-to-store item. The undercoat rake allows groomers to remove thick, winter coats, while the dematting rake is ideal for cutting through tough matts that are resistant to comb or brush. To enhance user safety, the sharp, stainless steel dematting blades fold flat for compact storage, protecting the cutting edge and curious fingers. Cushioned, non-slip shank provides comfortable, secure grip.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item Bamboo Dog Undercoat and Dematting Rakes (Colors Vary)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Rubold Premium Dog Products||SIRI Traders|
|Item Dimensions||1.75 x 4 x 8.5 in||1.5 x 10 x 3.5 in||3.54 x 1.14 x 6.89 in||1.2 x 3.5 x 10 in|
Top customer reviews
The Vet and dog groomers said I would have to learn to live with it. My doctor put me on allergy pills and urged me to get rid of the dog. Kidd is a loyal companion and I just don't have the heart. Now this brush works! Dang if he don't look like a showdog! Bags of hair were removed and he loved it! You can see the difference. Now I'll have to learn to live with my allergy and my dog. Less hair, more dog; Happy owner, Happy dog. PS My local pet store had nothing like this in stock. THE UPDATE: Two weeks later there is actually less hair on the furniture! Less hair on the dog. I usually refuse to pet him before I go to work. (dog Hair). Now he gets a pat on the head and some sweet talk.
But it doesnt do much to clear the undercoat. I go on it maybe 10 times on my dog and only get a very very small amount of undercoat. MY HANDS DO A BETTER JOB THAN THIS! No kidding...
I am thinking of getting the FURminator at this point since this is just money down the drain, for my purpose atleast...