Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bamix Mono M133 - 140 watt 2 Speed 3 Blade Immersi..." and save 27% off the $179.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Bamix Mono M133 - 140 watt 2 Speed 3 Blade Immersion Hand Blender with Beaker and Wall Bracket
|Price:||$129.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handbuilt in Switzerland with 3 stainless steel interchangeable blades: Aerating blade, Blending blade and Chopping blade to handle every kitchen project. Includes 2 1/2 cup beaker, wall bracket and 5-year warranty.
- Powerful 140 watt AC motor keeps constant, precise speed under heavy loads. It is energy efficient supplying more power with less watts and has been balanced to reduce vibration and ensure quiet operation.
- 2 speeds: Low - 8,000 RPM and High 12,000 RPM with push button control for continuous or pulse action with an ergonomic handle for comfort.
- The body is PA6 safety rated nylon and fully sealed so the blender can be submerged to seam below speed controls. Stick is chromated brass. Both are high heat resistant to safely use in boiling liquids or hot pots.
- Open head design creates a perfect vortex to draw food into the blades for faster and more efficient mixing. All parts are easy to clean under running water.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Bamix Mono M133 - 140 watt 2 Speed 3 Blade Immersion Hand Blender with Beaker and Wall Bracket
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||For Your Kitchen||For Your Kitchen||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Chef's Arsenal/Market Warehouse||Top Home & Technology|
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 13.5 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 13.5 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 15.5 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 19.5 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 15.5 in||3 x 2.5 x 16.25 in|
|Material Type||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
|Wattage||140 watts||200||200 watts||200 watts||700 watts||280|
The Bamix is handbuilt in Switzerland to last. Each unit is tested many times during production to ensure precise performance. With 2 speeds and 3 stainless steel blades that are easy to change, this hand blender is versatile enough to do countless kitchen tasks. The aerating blade is set at a slight angle for optimum performance to whip or beat liquids, even turning skim milk into a whipped topping. The blending blade mixes, purees, and emulsifies thick or creamy mixtures so you can make homemade mayonnaise in seconds. The chopping blade dices raw and cooked fruits and vegetables; makes fruit ice creams, sorbets and smoothies; crushes ice and purees soups and sauces right in the pan on the stove. Optional grinder, powder disk and food processor attachments are available. The precision balanced AC motor reduces vibration to ensure quiet operation and give optimum power at all times. This also makes the 140 watt Bamix extremely energy efficient with unsurpassed power while using less energy. The body housing made of PA6 safety rated nylon is odor resistant, grease repellent and is sealed keeping the motor free from exposure to moisture so the 5 3/8 inch shaft (stick) can be totally immersed even in boiling liquids. The stick is made of chromated brass which makes it strong, durable and heat resistant. The open mixing head design creates rotating currents to draw food in and down to the blades for more thorough processing. This lets you mix faster and more efficiently. You can use the bamix in pans, pots, high containers, glasses but it also comes with a 2 1/2 cup beaker for mixing. Easy to clean up by rinsing under running water.
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: A year passed and I love it even more. Tiny blade puree's an 8Qt pot of beans more efficiently than the C brand (which now wobbles). Don't know if a year of big bean pots will wear this out, but it does a wonderful job. High speed can flip breaker switch sometimes.