Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Bamix Pro-1 M150 Professional Series NSF Rated 150...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 53% off the $215.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Bamix Pro-1 M150 Professional Series NSF Rated 150 Watt 2 Speed 3 Blade Immersion Hand Blender with Wall Bracket
|Price:||$135.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handbuilt in Switzerland with 3 stainless steel interchangeable blades: Aerating blade, Blending blade, and Chopping blade with NSF rating to handle professional cooking projects.
- Powerful 150 watt AC motor keeps constant, precise speed under heavy loads. It is energy efficient supplying more power with less watts. Balanced to reduce vibration and ensure quiet operation.
- 2 speeds: Low - 9,000 RPM and High 12,000 RPM with push button control for continuous or pulse action with an ergonomic handle for comfort.
- 5 3/8 inch shaft is chromated brass. The body is PA6 safety rated nylon and fully sealed. Submersible length is 9.8 inches. Both are high heat resistant to safely use in boiling liquids or hot pots.
- Open head design creates a perfect vortex to draw food into the blades for faster and more efficient mixing. All parts are easy to clean under running water.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Bamix Pro-1 M150 Professional Series NSF Rated 150 Watt 2 Speed 3 Blade Immersion Hand Blender with Wall Bracket
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Kazoku Dynamix||Amazon.com||BoschMixers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Smart Living Store|
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 13.5 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 15.5 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 15.5 in||2.2 x 2.2 x 15 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 19.5 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 13.5 in|
|Material Type||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic|
|Wattage||200||200 watts||700 watts||300||200 watts||140 watts|
This Professional Series Bamix model is handbuilt in Switzerland to last. Each unit is tested many times during production to ensure precise performance. With 2 speeds and 3 stainless steel blades that are easy to change, this hand blender is versatile enough to do countless kitchen tasks. The aerating blade is set at a slight angle for optimum performance to whip or beat liquids, even turning skim milk into a whipped topping. The blending blade mixes, purees and emulsifies thick or creamy mixtures so you can make homemade mayonnaise in seconds. The chopping blade dices raw and cooked fruits and vegetables; makes fruit ice creams, sorbets and smoothies; crushes ice and purees soups and sauces right in the pan on the stove. Optional grinder, powder disk and food processor attachments are available. The precision balanced AC motor reduces vibration to ensure quiet operation and give optimum power at all times. This also makes the 150 watt Bamix extremely energy efficient with unsurpassed power while using less energy. This model is NSF commercial certified. The body housing made of PA6 safety rated nylon is odor resistant, grease repellent and is sealed keeping the motor free from exposure to moisture so the 5 3/8 inch shaft can be totally immersed even in boiling liquids. The shaft is made of chromated brass which makes it strong, durable and heat resistant. The open mixing head design creates rotating currents to draw food in and down to the blades for more thorough processing. This lets you mix faster and more efficiently. You can use the bamix in pans, pots, high containers, tall glasses and beakers. Easy to clean up by rinsing under running water.
Top Customer Reviews
This blender is a bit expensive (hence 4 stars instead of 5) but for as long as it lasted and as well as it did over that time, I felt it was worth getting another just like it. I just hope the new one lasts just as long.