Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bamix Swissline M150-150 Watt 2 Speed 3 Blade Imme..." and save 21% off the $299.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Bamix Swissline M150-150 Watt 2 Speed 3 Blade Immersion Hand Blender with Food Processor, Jug and Table Stand
|Price:||$249.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handbuilt in Switzerland with 3 stainless steel interchangeable blades: Aerating blade, Blending blade and Chopping blade to handle every kitchen project. Includes food processor, 1000 ml jug, table stand and 5-year warranty.
- Powerful 150 watt AC motor keeps constant, precise speed under heavy loads. It is energy efficient supplying more power with less watts. Balanced to reduce vibration and ensure quiet operation.
- 2 speeds: Low - 9,000 RPM and High - 12,000 RPM with push button control for continuous or pulse action with an ergonomic handle.
- The body is PA6 safety rated nylon and fully sealed so blender can be submerged to seam below speed controls. Stick is chromated brass. Both are high heat resistant to safely use in boiling liquids or hot pots.
- Open head design creates a perfect vortex to draw food into the blades for faster and more efficient mixing. All parts are easy to clean under running water.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Each Bamix is handbuilt in Switzerland to last. Each unit is tested many times during production to ensure precise performance. With 2 speeds, 3 stainless steel blades that are easy to change and a food processor this loaded hand blender unit is versatile enough to do endless kitchen tasks. The aerating blade is set at a slight angle for optimum performance to whip or beat liquids, even turning skim milk into a whipped topping. The blending blade mixes, purees and emulsifies thick or creamy mixtures so you can make homemade mayonnaise in seconds. The chopping blade dices raw and cooked fruits and vegetables; makes fruit ice creams, sorbets and smoothies; crushes ice and purees soups and sauces right in the pan on the stove. The food processor has a fixed blade and grinds wet or dry foods including vegetables, cheese, nuts, grains and seeds. An optional powder disk is available for the food processor that grinds even small amounts of spices into fine powder. The precision balanced AC motor reduces vibration to ensure quiet operation and give optimum power at all times. This also makes the 150 watt Bamix extremely energy efficient with unsurpassed power while using less energy. The body housing made of PA6 safety rated nylon is odor resistant, grease repellent and is sealed keeping the motor free from exposure to moisture so the 5 3/8 inch shaft can be totally immersed even in boiling liquids. The shaft is made of chromated brass which makes it strong, durable and heat resistant. The open mixing head design creates rotating currents to draw food in and down to the blades for more thorough processing. This lets you mix faster and more efficiently. The accompanying beaker is great for mixing and processing but you can also use the bamix in pans, pots, high containers or glasses. The table stand makes it easy to store the Bamix and have it readily available to use. Easy to clean up by rinsing under running water.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the plus side love that they now have a kitchen counter stand.
I brought a unit into a local store here in NYC in 7 months ago.. The never got back to me. I'm pretty sure they lost it. They eventually said they would give me a new one as a replacement. Fair enough. They said it 'started to ship' 25 days ago. They still have not given me a tracking number. I am very disappointed in this repair experience.
The unit itself works pretty well, but I did not have it long enough to give it a thorough review. I am hoping I will get my replacement unit sometime and get a better feel for this interesting gadget.