|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 6 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||BB600|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BB600|
4-Year Home Theater Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift
- Cancel anytime
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
Big Banana BB600 OBD II CAN Diagnostic Auto Scanner Code Reader Reset Check Engine Light Code Scanner with Live Data
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with ALL 1996 and newer vehicles with CAN and OBDII
- Easily troubleshoots the cause of the Check Engine Light; Easy to clear codes and reset monitors
- Full featured scan tool that provides live engine data, freeze frame data, I/M Status, VIN numbers...
- 4 button navigation paired with a LARGE back-lit lcd screen for simple viewing and operation; No software / batteries needed
- Displays Generic and Manufacturer specific codes with on-screen code definitions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
More Than Just A Code Reader...Turns OFF The Check Engine Light
Don't confuse a simple code reader with a genuine scan tool. The BB600 is a full featured scan tool that is able to pull off manufacture specific codes, reads LIVE parameters, displays full on-screen descriptions, erases trouble codes and much more at an unbelievable price.
Simple 4 Button Navigation
Easy navigational buttons paired with a LARGE back-lit lcd screen for simple viewing and operation
No special software to load or special communication devices needed
Just plug into your vehicle and within seconds the issue is identified
- On-Screen Code Definitions: Displays on-screen diagnostic trouble code descriptions and definitions; No manual needed
- Retrieves Diagnostic Trouble Codes: Retrieves, displays and clears generic and manufacture specific codes (P0, P1, P2, P3, U0 and U1) and multiple/pending codes
- Live Data: Reads and displays live data parameters in real time - rpm, engine coolant, temperature, vehicle speed, oxygen sensor data, O2 voltage, temps, maf and more
- Freeze Frame Data: A snapshot of the engines condition at the time of the emission-related fault; Vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer
- I/M Readiness: A snapshot of the emission systems operations for all OBD II vehicles - i.e., misfire monitor, evap systems monitor, oxygen sensor monitor and the egr system monitor...
- VIN: Reads and displays vin numbers, calibration ID (Cal ID) numbers, calibration verification (CVN) numbers and in use performance tracking
- 1996 to Present, OBDII - European, Asian and Domestic Vehicles
- CAN Compliance
- Communicates with all OBDII Protocols
- Displays Oxygen Sensor Data
- Stand Alone Unit
- Easy to Use
- Safely Communicates with the On-Board Computer
- No Batteries Needed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Although I have not experienced any codes thus far, I am thoroughly happy with my purchase because of the ease of use & more importantly, the excellent customer service provided by the company. After I received the unit, I had some questions, so I emailed the company late on a Wednesday afternoon. I live in Hawaii, so there was the issue of being in a different time zone & yet Trevor responded within two hours. He answered all of my questions & offered some helpful advice. I was further impressed with Trevor because he also did a followup email several days later with more information related to the problem I had been experiencing with my truck. You'd be hard pressed to find another company with this kind of customer service.
As for the BB600 unit itself, it appears to be well made, chuck full of features & as mentioned earlier, simple to use. The only small gripe I have is that the cord is a little short if it is plugged in to obtain live data during driving. On my Toyota Tacoma, the unit, while plugged in, will at most just reach my lap. Because it would be difficult to monitor the scanner while driving alone during an occurrence, I had planned on having someone ride with me but that person would be bent over from the passenger seat trying to read it. The cord is approximately 26". Another 18-24" would be perfect.
All in all, love the unit & highly recommend it!
The scanner has paid for itself after only one job! I was able to retrieve my code and the display tells you what the problem is instead of writing the number down and searching for it online. My problem was the usual o2 sensor and it specified which one. I went on Amazon and ordered 2 o2 sensors since I figured I should just change the other one at the same time. I swapped out the parts and was able to reset my light. So far the light has not come back on.
The scanner interface is incredibly easy to use and intuitive. Scrolling through the live data is pretty cool but I need to do a little more research to figure out what all the parameters mean. The scanner also runs several tests on the o2 sensors as well. Just remember to plug the scanner in BEFORE you turn on the car, and unplug AFTER you turn off the car.
I am excited to have this product but I hope I do not need to use it very often for fear of replacing parts... however it is super easy to use and I am glad I purchased it. It is definitely convenient to check codes yourself instead of going to the mechanic, and even if you have to go you'll be prepared as to what repairs are needed. I'm sure it'll come in handy when one of my friends CEL comes on too!