|Price:||$14.85 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE - Gather your family and friends and race against each other to build crossword grids. This anagram game that will drive you bananas.
- ENTERTAINING AND EDUCATIONAL - While this game is easy to play, Bananagrams is also educational. Teach your kids how to spell words and have fun at the same time.
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL - Bananagrams comes in a fun banana-shaped case. This game doesn't take much space like other board games and brings tons of fun while travelling.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT - Bananagrams will make a thoughtful gift for your friend or family member. It is perfect for both, boys and girls.
- PLEASE NOTE - Contains small parts, not for children under 3 years. Perfect for anyone 7 years and up. 1-8 players.
- The anagram game that will drive you bananas
- Players race against each other to build crossword grids
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Compare to Similar Items
This item Bananagrams
Double Bananagrams Game Set - 288 tiles B001THPVA2
Wild Tiles Game B00NY17A1O
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Grand Bazaar Imports||Grand Bazaar Imports||Bananagrams, Inc.||Bananagrams, Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 9 x 3 in||4 x 11 x 4 in||5.98 x 3.27 x 12.01 in||6.7 x 9.3 x 3.3 in|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
It is exciting and challenging to play this game with adults, but it can be fun to include the kids. You can easily adapt the rules to suit yourself. We "handicap" the adults by drawing two tiles for every one the kids draw. You can play solitaire or have several players.
A similar game that I also love is Learning Resources' "Take Four". If you are the type who would prefer to have a grid to keep those tiles straight, or likes to have a few "jokers" thrown in, you might prefer this. But Banagrams is far more portable and much cheaper. I like both of these games so much (as well as the spelling card games Quiddler, My Word, and Tri-Virsity) that the old Scrabble board is gathering dust.
I've bought it for everyone I know as a gift since then. It's original, super fun and portable. A great game to travel with, play in hotel, at pool, on plane, keep kids busy at restaurant (or you and your friend/ spouse) while waiting for dinner! Lots of ways to use this portable, simple game.
I highly recommend and will continue to give this as a gift.
Only negative I can conceive...durability. Be careful of marking the letters somehow. We hope no one cheats, but if you scratch them on a black table...well then...try to clean it off.
The official Banangrams is still made with the ceramic/clay tiles that you may have seen before and is under a different item name/number.
Before school the game was played by 3rd and [...] grandchildren. Just recently played it with 2 retired teachers, a lst grade teacher, and a librarian. We couldn't stop playing it. Later one of the friends called to say she had just ordered two of games; one for her home and the other for the granddaughters. Many ways to play. Exciting!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great value, will buy from these guys again!