- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE – Gather your family and friends and race against each other to build crossword grids. This anagram game that will drive you bananas.
- ENTERTAINING AND EDUCATIONAL – While this game is easy to play, Bananagrams is also educational. Teach your kids how to spell words and have fun at the same time.
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL – Bananagrams comes in a fun banana-shaped case. This game doesn’t take much space like other board games and brings tons of fun while travelling.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT – Bananagrams will make a thoughtful gift for your friend or family member. It is perfect for both, boys and girls.
- PLEASE NOTE – Contains small parts, not for children under 3 years. Perfect for anyone 7 years and up. 1-8 players.
- The anagram game that will drive you bananas
- Players race against each other to build crossword grids
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The anagram game that will drive you bananas! BANANAGRAMS is the award-winning word game that needs no pencil, paper, or board. Players race against each other to build crossword grids and use all their letter tiles first. BANANAGRAMS comes in a small portable banana-shaped pouch so is great for travel, and is perfect for everyone 7 & up.
1-8 players/ AGES 7+
Fast-Paced Word-Building Game
In this addictive word game, speed wins, not points. Race to build joined up words using all of your tiles.
When any player uses all of their letters, they shout 'peel!' and every player takes on a new tile - meaning everyone has to quickly rebuild their word grid!
BANANAGRAMS is so much fun for both adults and kids!
The Multi-Award Winning Game Loved By Celebrities
Our awards include:
Right Start Best Toy Award
Creative Child Magazine Top Toy of the Year Award
...plus so many more!
BANANAGRAMS is loved and played by Ellen DeGeneres, Maggie Smith, Jimmy Kimmel, Kelly Clarkson and more - head to our website to see what they have to say about the game.
Educational And Fun!
Thousands of schools from all over the world take part in the annual BANANAGRAMS School Challenge! It's recognized by teachers as a great way to develop word and spelling skills in children.
The perfect way to learn while having fun!
Compare with similar items
Bananagrams Word-a-Melon: The Family-fun Word Search Game
Sum Fun - The Educational Numbers Game For The Whole Family
Huang Cheng Toys 144 PCS Scrabble Tiles ABS Pieces Scrabble Letters Lovely Bag Package (Apple)
Matching Letter Game, 100 Scrabble Tiles - Spelling Games, Memory Puzzle, Word Letter Recognition for 3 Years & Up by VSBests
500 Wood Scrabble Tiles - NEW Scrabble Letters - Wood Pieces - 5 Complete Sets - Great for Crafts, Pendants, Spelling by Clever Delights
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||VoxFan, LLC.||etailz||SERMUAR||VSBESTS||MysticalBoy|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 3 x 3 in||9.41 x 5.2 x 1.89 in||8.66 x 2.76 x 5.12 in||2.01 x 2.01 x 2.01 in||10.4 x 10.6 x 1.9 in||10.2 x 7.6 x 2.4 in|
Call for details
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm super disappointed and am returning them. These were not as described and if you made the mistake and bought them, I promise you the game is better when you have the official Bananagrams. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!
The official Banangrams is still made with the ceramic/clay tiles that you may have seen before and is under a different item name/number.
So happy I bought this!
The only problem is that for some odd reason, the 'R' tiles are slightly differently colored. In fluorescent light, they look darker than the rest of the tiles, but under LED or incandescent, they look lighter than the rest. Super weird. See photo. But I never even look when I choose tiles, so it doesn't affect game play.