|Price:||$13.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE - Gather your family and friends and race against each other to build crossword grids. This anagram game that will drive you bananas.
- ENTERTAINING AND EDUCATIONAL - While this game is easy to play, Bananagrams is also educational. Teach your kids how to spell words and have fun at the same time.
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL - Bananagrams comes in a fun banana-shaped case. This game doesn't take much space like other board games and brings tons of fun while travelling.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT - Bananagrams will make a thoughtful gift for your friend or family member. It is perfect for both, boys and girls.
- PLEASE NOTE - Contains small parts, not for children under 3 years. Perfect for anyone 7 years and up. 1-8 players.
- The anagram game that will drive you bananas
- Players race against each other to build crossword grids
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
It is exciting and challenging to play this game with adults, but it can be fun to include the kids. You can easily adapt the rules to suit yourself. We "handicap" the adults by drawing two tiles for every one the kids draw. You can play solitaire or have several players.
A similar game that I also love is Learning Resources' "Take Four". If you are the type who would prefer to have a grid to keep those tiles straight, or likes to have a few "jokers" thrown in, you might prefer this. But Banagrams is far more portable and much cheaper. I like both of these games so much (as well as the spelling card games Quiddler, My Word, and Tri-Virsity) that the old Scrabble board is gathering dust.
I've bought it for everyone I know as a gift since then. It's original, super fun and portable. A great game to travel with, play in hotel, at pool, on plane, keep kids busy at restaurant (or you and your friend/ spouse) while waiting for dinner! Lots of ways to use this portable, simple game.
I highly recommend and will continue to give this as a gift.
Only negative I can conceive...durability. Be careful of marking the letters somehow. We hope no one cheats, but if you scratch them on a black table...well then...try to clean it off.
The official Banangrams is still made with the ceramic/clay tiles that you may have seen before and is under a different item name/number.
Before school the game was played by 3rd and [...] grandchildren. Just recently played it with 2 retired teachers, a lst grade teacher, and a librarian. We couldn't stop playing it. Later one of the friends called to say she had just ordered two of games; one for her home and the other for the granddaughters. Many ways to play. Exciting!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this game, lots of fun. No idea why my husband thought it would be a good idea to bring to the delivery room in the hospital, but other than that I've enjoyed every time I've... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Jennifer L. Gregg
This is a really good game for older children and adults. It makes you put on your thinking cap! My son beats me practically every single game.Published 7 days ago by miranda l camp
I ordered Bananagrams from the Bananagrams vendor, and got the legit game with ceramic tiles. There were some comments asking if they were cheap plastic knock-offs or the real... Read morePublished 12 days ago by leopardragon
Bananagrams is like Scrabble's stimulant-addicted cousin that tells you it has to split before it pays and peels out of the parking lot in its banana boat.Published 16 days ago by Amazon Customer
Gift for my aunt and uncle. It really had to do with a "banana joke" and their love of word games.Published 16 days ago by JillianK
This game has been a true blessing! We have a son with learning disabilities and bought this as a Christmas gift for him. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Kayla