Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bananagrams" and save 45% off the $14.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
|Price:||$7.99 + $1.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE – Gather your family and friends and race against each other to build crossword grids. This anagram game that will drive you bananas.
- ENTERTAINING AND EDUCATIONAL – While this game is easy to play, Bananagrams is also educational. Teach your kids how to spell words and have fun at the same time.
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL – Bananagrams comes in a fun banana-shaped case. This game doesn’t take much space like other board games and brings tons of fun while travelling.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT – Bananagrams will make a thoughtful gift for your friend or family member. It is perfect for both, boys and girls.
- PLEASE NOTE – Contains small parts, not for children under 3 years. Perfect for anyone 7 years and up. 1-8 players.
- The anagram game that will drive you bananas
- Players race against each other to build crossword grids
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Compare to similar items
This item Bananagrams
|Shipping||$1.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 9 x 3 in||3.35 x 8.86 x 3.35 in||5.7 x 9.4 x 1 in||3.6 x 6.3 x 2.1 in|
From the Manufacturer
The Anagram game that will drive you bananas. The award-winning word game that needs no pencil, paper, or board. Fast and fun. Players race against each other to build crossword grids and use all their letter tiles first. Great for travel.
Top customer reviews
After having trouble with the seller on Amazon we contacted Bananagrams directly who immediately rectified the issue even though they were not the cause of the problem whatsoever. Their customer service is fantastic, and we will happily but their products again.
To sum it up, it's basically like speed scrabble. You can play with as few as 2 people, or as many as you want (assuming you have a large supply of tiles. With the basic kit, 4 would be a comfortable number). Everyone starts off with the same number of tiles. You can arrange the tiles however you want, as long as the words are real (like in scrabble) and as long as all the words are connected somehow. Then when you're out of tiles, say "PEEL!" and then everyone must pick up a tile from the community pile. The winner is the person who uses all the tiles first and there are no more left in the community pile to draw from.
Very simple to learn, and has a high replay value. Games are short (less than 5 or 10 min) and fast-paced. Probably not the best game for very young children since you need to have a fairly diverse vocabulary to be competitive (that being said, they make versions of this game for younger kids, like the apple one).
Bottom line: great game, great price, easy to learn, loads of fun!!!