Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Band-Aid Brand Hydro Seal Adhesive Bandages for Heel Blisters, Waterproof Blister Pads, 6 ct
- 6-count pack of Band-Aid Brand durable adhesive bandages for heel blisters with 6 benefits in 1 bandage. Provides an optimal healing environment and all-purpose wound care protection in semi-translucent bandage material that blends with your skin
- The hydrocolloid bandage is designed for long term wear and shows you that the healing process has started. This bandage helps prevent formation of scabs which prolongs healing
- Multi-purpose bandage is suitable for many wound types and can be used anywhere on the heel of the foot that stays on even through showers
- This waterproof bandage provides the optimal wound healing environment, and is designed to provide cushioning against painful blisters or wounds and shields from further rubbing
- Advanced first-aid bandage prevents wound from drying out and locks body's natural healing power in with its dual action seal, sealing out dirt, germs, and water
- These hydrocolloid gel bandages adhere to the skin with ease and cushion the skin to prevent re-injury
- Wounds covered with Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages heal faster than uncovered wounds and reduce the risk of infection and scarring
- For best results, clean cuts or scrapes thoroughly with an antiseptic wash and allow to dry. Then, treat the wound with topical antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin, and cover with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Discover more products from BAND-AID(R) Brand
Band-Aid Brand Hydro Seal Blister Bandages Heels instantly provide an optimal healing environment. Ideal for use on heels, these hydrocolloid gel bandages are designed to provide cushioning against painful blisters and shield them from further rubbing. These waterproof bandages last through multiple days and showers for long-lasting protection. Within 24 hours of application, a white bubble will form under the bandage to show that the healing process has begun. The adhesive bandages keep germs out and the body's natural healing power in. Band-Aid Brand Hydro Seal Blister Bandages Heels are sterile and not made with natural rubber latex. This package includes six blister bandages for heels, each measuring 1.1 by 2.1 inches.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.94 x 2.8 x 4.6 inches; 0.8 Ounces
- Item model number : 381371174195
- Date First Available : December 18, 2017
- Manufacturer : Band-Aid
- ASIN : B077TKLJ8T
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,539 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.