Band-Aid Tough-Strips Adhesive Bandages, Waterproof, Extra Large, 10 ct.
- 10-count box of sterile extra large Band-Aid Brand Tough-Strips Waterproof Adhesive Bandages
- These 100% waterproof bandages are up to two times stronger than ordinary waterproof bandages and keep out water, dirt, and germs, even when wet
- Features Dura-Weave heavy-duty, waterproof fabric with superior adhesion to stay on up to 24 hours
- Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion painful wounds while you heal
- The extra-large size is ideal for cuts & scraps on elbows & knees
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Band-Aid Brand Tough-Strips Waterproof Adhesive Bandages are up to two times stronger than ordinary waterproof bandages. These extra-large durable adhesive bandages are made from Dura-Weave heavy-duty, waterproof fabric and provide superior adhesion to stay on up to 24 hours. The Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion painful wounds while you heal. Please note that Band-Aid Brand Tough-Strips are not recommended for sensitive or delicate skin. This package contains 10 extra-large sterile bandages, each measuring 1.75 by 4 inches.
Product detailsSize:10 Count (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.45 x 1.45 x 5.45 inches; 0.8 Ounces
- Item model number : SG_B0010WNMK2_US
- Date First Available : December 6, 2007
- Manufacturer : Johnson and Johnson
- ASIN : B0010WNMK2
- Best Sellers Rank: #68,337 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
For medical emergencies seek professional help. Not intended for use on sensitive or delicate skin.
For use on minor cuts and scrapes
No Active Ingredients
For best results, apply bandage to clean, dry skin. Change bandage daily, when wet, or more often if needed. Questions? 866-565-2873; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 www.band-aid.com
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One reviewer mentioned that they suspected latex contamination- I don’t believe that the box I got was, because I also have a latex allergy and did not have a reaction to these.
I came to this conclusion because the next day I also put the "waterproof" band aid on before a shower that didn't involve washing my hair but was also about 25 minutes long. As you can see from the last two pictures, the sides of the band aid hardly lifted at all!
Also, it has some strong adhesive when it's dry and it's hard to remove the adhesive from the skin once you pull the band aid off. As you can see from the 2 middle pictures, one side has less adhesive on my arm than the other. That's because after pulling from one side and feeling as my skin was battling to stay on my arm and not be ripped off with the band aid, I decided to try taking the other side off under water and soap.
So here are my conclusions:
1. If you're going to put this band aid on a surface of skin that moves, rotates and bends in a body of water or in a shower, the sides will start lifting and it might possibly come off. Especially if the band aid is in or under water for longer than 20min.
2. The best time to take off the band aid is after being in or under water for a while. Try taking it off after a shower, it might still be tough but not as tough as if the area were totally dry. It requires patience
3. The band aid might not come off, but the 2 thin adhesive edges easily loosen up fast while under water so there is a chance your injury might still get liquid inside.
4. Although the edges lift after being under water, they will eventually stick back onto your skin if you leave it in place and occasionally press the lifted edges back down.
Top reviews from other countries
Top rated from our brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.