Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Band-Aid Brand Hydro Seal Extra Large Adhesive Bandages for Wound Care and Blisters, All Purpose Waterproof Blister Pad and Hydrocolloid Gel Bandages, Sterile and Long-Lasting, 3 ct
($1.40 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- 3-count pack of durable Band-Aid Brand Hydro Seal extra-large durable gel hydrocolloid adhesive bandages to provide all-purpose protection in semi-translucent bandage material that blends with your skin
- These waterproof blister pads are designed for long term wear, and shows you that the healing process has started. This bandage helps prevent formation of scabs which prolongs healing
- Multi-purpose bandage is suitable for many wound types and can be used anywhere on the body including the hands, chest, legs and feet that stays on for up to 7 days even through hand washing and showers
- This sterile bandage provides the optimal wound healing environment, and is designed to provide cushioning against painful blisters or wounds and shields from further rubbing to prevent re-injury
- From the #1 doctor-recommended brand, the advanced first-aid bandage prevents wound and blisters from drying out and locks body's natural healing power in with its dual action seal, sealing out dirt, germs, and water
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Discover more products from BAND-AID(R) Brand
Band-Aid Brand Hydro Seal Bandages help keep germs out and your body's natural healing power in. Made with hydrocolloid gel, these waterproof bandages provide advanced wound care and cushion to help protect blisters. Within 24 hours of application, a white bubble will form under the bandage to show that the healing process has begun. Ideal for use on the chest, arms, and legs, the extra-large bandages deliver multiday protection and stay on even through hand washing and showers. Band-Aid Brand Hydro Seal Bandages are sterile and not made with natural rubber latex. This package contains individually wrapped extra-large bandages, from the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand.
Product detailsSize:3 Count (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.96 x 3.77 x 4.56 inches; 0.63 Ounces
- Item model number : 381371174003
- Date First Available : December 18, 2017
- Manufacturer : Johnson&JohnsonConsumerProducts
- ASIN : B077TN7L3R
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,471 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They "suck out" all the nasty juices and help with healing and sanitation. Stops nervous picking of a scab, too. An absolute must for anyone who has any type of recurring acne (I use them on my face and chest, husband uses them, too, for his rogue ingrown hairs or cystic acne).
While this may be an individual problem, I’ve given lower stars for a review because nowhere on the packaging or the paper insert with information can I find what these are made of you in order to know what I’m allergic to. It says it’s not made of rubber latex, but it does not say what it IS made of.
Obviously I’m allergic to something in this product. I’d like to know what it is so I can avoid it in the future. So they get one star for not listing “ingredients” like every other item we buy these days. And for making my skin burn like fire. This really hurts. I won’t use them again obviously.
This one is a large size, bigger than I needed but all others were too small.
I skinned my knee and had attempted regular bandaids but boy, did they not work. :(
Despite washing the wound and redressing it daily plus the Neosporine routine, I couldn't get any improvement. It was painful and clearly still oozing. Just couldn't get it to scab over. And a knee esp. on an adult is a tricky spot. This patch is like a second skin.
I put one on two days agao. Planning on taking it off Saturday. Here is the current pic. Will post the end result.
I used small pieces to cover my painful cracked thumbs that I got backpacking in the Sierra mountains. My companions used regular bandages. After cleaning the wounds and covering them in part of these, I covered the whole thing with Leukotape (also a miracle product). My cuts stayed covered and infection free in the back country with all the dust and dirt! That is super important because it would be multiple days hiking out to get medical aid if needed. My cuts healed easily while my companions still suffered. Helped them out with my method and they finally had healed wounds as well.
I’ll be taking on the Pacific Crest Trail now too!!
Top reviews from other countries
Top rated from our brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.