- Save 2% on 2 of every 2 Qualifying items you purchase offered by TF STORE. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bandai Hobby #22 00 Gundam HG, Bandai Double Zero Action Figure
|Price:||$12.47 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No glue required for assembly, a hobby nipper is required to remove parts from runners
- Colored plastic, little to no paint required to replicate appearance
- Product bears official Bluefin Distribution logo ensuring purchaser is receiving authentic licensed item from approved U.S. retailer
- Bluefin Distribution products are tested and comply with all U.S. consumer product safety regulations and are eligible for consumer support
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Setsuna's new Gundam in the second season of Gundam 00. Features highly articulated GN Twin Drive backpack, 2 GN Sword II weapons that can also double as guns.
Compare with similar items
Bandai Hobby HG Gundam Barbatos Lupus "Gundam IBO" Building Kit (1/144 Scale)
Bandai Hobby HGUC RX-78-2 Gundam Revive Model Kit, 1/144 Scale
Bandai Hobby HGUC #175 02 Banshee Norn Unicorn Gundam Model Kit (1/144 Scale)
Bandai Hobby HG IBO 1/144 Astaroth Origin "Gundam IBO Side Story"
Bandai Hobby #15 RG Gundam Exia Model Kit (1/144 Scale)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||TF STORE||COOL JAPAN HOBBY||TF STORE||TOY SHOP JAPAN HOBBYONE||COOL JAPAN HOBBY||KITAKORE|
|Item Dimensions||15.75 x 19.69 x 11.81 in||3 x 2 x 6 in||4 x 3 x 5 in||4 x 2 x 5.5 in||4 x 3 x 6 in||4 x 2 x 5 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The finished product looks pretty close to the box without getting technical with paint.
2. The poses are pretty nice and weapons (two swords) look awesome on the hip or in the hands
3. It looks pretty sweet when it's all put together. More so than some other models which tend to look too basic, or worse some that are bulky and complicated to build
with all of their extra armor and different "modes"
The shipping was just as fast as I expected it, the price was not too bad especially with the amazon prime, which meant no shipping.
The only things i'd say were a little frustrating for this model is that he doesn't hold the swords very well which is a bummer for any poses with them. They'll droop down or just plain
fall off when you're trying to pose him. The stickers on the head for the yellow part was a little tough to put on and didn't quite fit well.
Other than that this is a very well built model that's sturdy and looks amazing all put together.
There's nothing bad I could drum up to talk about involving this kit. It's easy enough that a child can build it without asking for help every 5 minutes. It's sturdy enough for a HG model, extremely flexible in the legs and holds poses well. Use sharp nippers to remove parts from the sprue to make cleanup of nub marks easier. This is actually the easiest build I've run across in the HG line so far.
If your enjoyment is in the actual build instead of the mobile suit itself then you should look into this kit. While I'm not a huge fan of anything outside the UC timeline I've come to appreciate what the 00 Gundam is, at least in HG kit form. It's nearly as flexible as a RG kit while being half as brittle, so that's a win in my book.
See for yourself and have a go at this kit. I thought I was going to be disappointed with it. I couldn't have been more wrong, which is a good thing.
now the 00's weapons are only its
-2 GN swords II which are literally gun sword .
-2 beam sabers which are placed in the back of the 00 as last resort weapons.
now I bought this model kits because i wanted the 00 but I only had enough to buy it the regular 00. true of the matter I was buying other gunpla that I only had enough for this. Besides that really good build, But I will say in you want the 0-raiser than I would recommend you buy the 00 raiser because the comes with the GN sword 3. Beside that this build is great especially for beginners.
Most recent customer reviews
I put this together about as soon as it arrived.Read more