Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bandai Hobby Nu Gundam Version Ka "Char's Counterattack" 1/100 - Master Grade
|Price:||$68.86 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Snap together requiring no glue
- Plastic is colored no paint required
- Runner x25, water decals x1, instruction manual
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Looks: see for yourself. visually brilliant.
Movement(posing): exactly what you'd expect out of any recent MG kit. plus more. perfect grade hands make this kit seem like a dream. With tight joints, great movement range, a ridiculous amount of articulate parts, and no lose pieces, you are sure to have trouble finding a negative to this kit. So, I will for you. Just to nit-pick, so that the pickiest of buyers can know of any flaw, I will state that, other than the obvious "shouldn't have a psycho frame" deal, there are two negatives that I have found. It's not the fin funnels connection (those are relatively secure if you're careful) but the fin funnels' joints. Along with the fact that if you use the base to pose them in the air (yes, that's an option) you will not be able to keep them upright, but mostly, the joints of the funnels' are loosey-goosey. The second flaw is that the hyper bazooka will not stay collapsed while secured on Nu's back.(additional base problem: hard to have bazooka secured on back with base) That's it though. small negatives in comparison to the pros.
Build: The build was fun!! A fair share of tiny pieces (like the yellow rings on the inner and outer elbow) so be careful if, like me, you use a blade to trim gate nubs or flashing (I can't remember if there is any flashing to note..)
Decals: I've only gotten around to doing the "sticker" decals so far, but they are wonderful. the color change seals are almost like a rubber so when you put them on the round calf panel, there is no wrinkles. the chrome seals that go behind the psycho frame parts are perfect fit.Read more ›
- Those fin funnels are a little loose. A little bump will send them straight to the floor.
- Weight issue with the beam rifle. When trying to pull of a "look down the barrel" pose, the beam rifle tends to point down due to gravity.
- Bandai. You charge me over ¥7000 for an MS with an ability to take LED.....but you don't give me an LED? Come on....
- Some colors were done with stickers. They don't look that bad, just wish they would have used plastics.
- Fun, long build. Complex at some point, but nothing major.
- It's an MG kit with technologies from PG.
- Looks great. Very nice detail. Psycho frame is a bonus!
- The ability to have fin funnels shooting out (with a support from clear rods) is awesome. It's something you would enjoy seeing on your shelf.
- Nice articulation. You can pull off pretty much any pose.
- Comes with water slide decals. For the best result, apply a bit of "decal setter" on each decal so that they don't fall off overtime.
- Comes with a signature stand! :D
Positive. Positive. Positive. This is one of the best kits out there. You can have this guy stand there look straight out or have him doing some ass kicking poses and he will always look great. The build was fairly long, but that's because I painted some part and took care of every single nub marks. However, whether you paint this kit or not, it is still gonna look great. If money is not your problem, I would encourage you to build this guy and put him on your shelf. You wouldn't regret it :)
you have got ready your wife can leave
Other than that it's a beast. I don't recommend this as your first model kit. I built this over 3 days and had a lot of fun.
I recommend this kit if you've done few others already.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great model kit, took me about 10hrs to finish it, worth to buy.Published 2 months ago by chanhungwa
It's great looking and comes with a few interchangeable pieces.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Being a mech freak, this was a great find! Do it right when it is finished it is looking perfect!Published 4 months ago by George McCollum
My 14 yr old Thai born son who doesn't read english put this together in two hours or so.Find a more advanced level product.Published 4 months ago by TJ
do not buy it, too loose parts impossible put together. Waste your money and time. Do not buy!!!!Published 5 months ago by GD
Its so bad. Once i heard the door bell i dropped everything to work on the kit. The head and torso are fine. But then, the arms and shoulder pads are disgusting. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer