Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.53 shipping
+ $5.84 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bandai Tamashii Nations Super Saiyan Son Goku "Dragonball Z" S.H. Figuarts Action Figure
|Price:||$49.99 + $5.49 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Interchangeable face parts included
- Interchangeable hand parts included
- Import from Japan
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Let's start with the bad...
- It is actually fairly difficult to move the body parts into the same positions shown on the box. Had a lot of trouble getting the hands right for the kamehameha. Even when I "got it" the hands still didn't seem to line up like the box shows. Could just be me. I'll play with it some more.
- The hands are actually semi difficult to change. Takes a bit of force to push them on. Worries me.
- It's REALLY hard to stand up. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I can't seem to find a good footing where the action figure stands on its own..
- The legs have semi limited movement. I was surprise to see how much the legs could move, but I struggled with the fact that the legs cannot reach a high kicking position. They stop just sort of the torso. This also limits his ability to throw a high knee to someone's chest.
- The hair piece is fairly loose straight out of the box. It doesn't seem like it'll hold up many face changes :/
- Limited faces. Only two faces, it really needs a goofy, happy Goku :/
- Many of the joints are a similar color, but the elbow joints are a strange pale color. It kind of makes the arms look silly in some positions.
- NOT FOR CHILDREN
- Looks great from far away. Detail is amazing.
- Vivid colors. The shading and colors look spectacular.
- Instant transmission hand, but it really only stays in place when the hair holds his hand to his head.
- The shoulder pads do move to cover a wide range of arm movements.
Overall, it's a great display piece possibility worth the $30 I paid for it but not much more than that IMO.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not happy about this figure. I received it from Gundam Planet and was thinking it was an actual S H Figuarts figure but when I looked at the box it was fake. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jeff
Decent figure reused body mold of base form son goku only with a lighter tint. We get similar excesories from the son goku figure when it comes to the hands an less faces. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jose